Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

ASTON VILLA v FULHAM

WEMBLEY STADIUM, LONDON

SATURDAY 26TH MAY 2018

CHAMPIONSHIP - PLAYOFF FINALS

Weird that both clubs have been given exactly the same amount of tickets! 38144 i believe, Fulhams season ticket holders could apply for 5 FIVE tickets from the first day whereas we are restricted to 1 per fan reference number---i hope all Villa fans who want to go get the chance to.

Come On You Lions  weve beaten them once we can beat em again----and dont forget the Craven Cottage game was going  ok until Elmo was injured and furthermore we were without both Albert and Jack.

Aston Villa 2     Fulham 0

Fulham play the fancy football but do they have the bottle? Dont think so

Key man is Cairney for them, stop him and they will fall apart.

2-0 Villa

Let's face it if blues can beat them anyone can.  They had a chance of automatic last game of the season and they bottled it. Blues put 3 past em.  Player to watch out for,  Mitrovic 

On 5/18/2018 at 9:19 AM, freddy said:

Weird that both clubs have been given exactly the same amount of tickets! 38144 i believe, Fulhams season ticket holders could apply for 5 FIVE tickets from the first day whereas we are restricted to 1 per fan reference number---i hope all Villa fans who want to go get the chance to.

Come On You Lions  weve beaten them once we can beat em again----and dont forget the Craven Cottage game was going  ok until Elmo was injured and furthermore we were without both Albert and Jack.

Aston Villa 2     Fulham 0

Quite a few Villa fans have apparently purchased tickets in the home end. One person on Twitter claimed that he purchased 25 in their end for his Villa supporting friends.

Expecting well over 40,000 Villa in that stadium this weekend.

So excited, me and my bro got 2 tickets up in level 5 behind the goal. Looking forward to singing my heart out for 90+ minutes and doing what we can to inspire one more big performances. Play like we did against Wolves and we'll be in dreamland. GWAN THE VILLA 

Aston Villa  0.  Fulham 0

I will update the score in this post. 

Have a great day out folks,---

Come On You Villa Boyzz-----get this great old club back to where it truly belongs,

Safe travels to all----

The Famous Aston Villa 2   Fulham 1      

VTID    UTV

Pride Purpose Passion---------------

• Like 1