Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MIDDLESBROUGH v ASTON VILLA

RIVERSIDE STADIUM, MIDDLESBROUGH

SATURDAY 12TH MAY 2018

CHAMPIONSHIP - PLAYOFF SEMI FINALS

I think we can win this two nil away from home, all our top players have to perform on the night and get it together.

COYL

I'm hoping we turn up for this match, just got a nagging feeling we won't, just like the games after we beat Wolves.....

When we got into good positions to strive closer to finishing in second place we usually went AWOL, which has me very worried for these two games :(

18 hours ago, Zeewulf said:

I'm hoping we turn up for this match, just got a nagging feeling we won't, just like the games after we beat Wolves.....

When we got into good positions to strive closer to finishing in second place we usually went AWOL, which has me very worried for these two games :(

I'm worried that we don't tend to just lose one game. It's usually 2-3 in a row.

We lost to Millwall..

I predict nil nil both legs and Villa to score the only goal in extra time. (kodja)

You always worry Bruce might drop a clanger with his selection and we haven't coped very well with games in quick succession. 

I think we should beat them over the course of 2 legs though. 

Over 2 legs with the second one at home i feel sure we can do it the senior pros must turn up and see us through,

its gonna be tough, and we dont like tough, dont think we will have to worry about John Terry playing against chelski, 

21 minutes ago, rogerstan said:

its gonna be tough, and we dont like tough, dont think we will have to worry about John Terry playing against chelski, 

I would be more worried about Boro than what MIGHT happen next season.

Saturday 12/05/2018 : Level 2, EFL1 (Championship) Play-Off Round 1

Middlesbrough v Aston Villa, KO 17:15 hours - SKY.

11/05/2018 : No prediction for this match, I do not want to jinx AVFC !!!

Stu, The 'Next Match' item is showing 'Middlesborough' instead of 'Middlesbrough'.