FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Villa back safe standing

avstu

More and more are getting on board with this. What's everyone's thoughts about this?

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Would be a brilliant move. The English game has become so sanitised and is turning into a sky soap opera. The only noise you get is from away fans these days who of course stand. 

Standing works and can be done safely, Germany as ever being the best example. It would also mean cheaper tickets.

"This is not possible. What McGrath is doing is just not possible with the amount of preparation that he's had."

Not for me, I’m old and will still stand next to my seat ??

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Can't be any worse than seating where we're up and down like a whores draws either watching the game or letting people in and out, I've nearly gone over the seat in front a couple of times at the back of the Holte where its so steep the seat in front is mid shin height.

32 minutes ago, dorset lion said:

Can't be any worse than seating where we're up and down like a whores draws either watching the game or letting people in and out, I've nearly gone over the seat in front a couple of times at the back of the Holte where its so steep the seat in front is mid shin height.

And when we score when everyone dives on you

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

3 hours ago, B6! said:

Not for me, I’m old and will still stand next to my seat ??

Yes I'm too old to stand for 90 minutes now. At away matches I stand but when nothing is happening I rest my arse cheeks on the seat backrest. 

fliegetn0.gif

On 27 April 2018 at 4:39 PM, dorset lion said:

Well I blame Bruce for that, we never used to score:14_relaxed:

We had enough chances Saturday to score 10 lol

image.png

Archived