FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Summer Transfer Rumours 2018

Patrick

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forest will be a force next season.

Villa are rumoured to be close to signing Leo Bonatini on loan.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

2 minutes ago, avstu said:

Forest will be a force next season.

Villa are rumoured to be close to signing Leo Bonatini on loan.

They even wanted Alan Hutton 

fliegetn0.gif

This place has turned into a very negative place with aggressive posts towards other members and just general internet arseholery. I don't post too often but liked the discussion. Now it just seems like nobody has anything to say that is worthy of getting involved in. 

21 minutes ago, TonysWalnuts said:

This place has turned into a very negative place with aggressive posts towards other members and just general internet arseholery. I don't post too often but liked the discussion. Now it just seems like nobody has anything to say that is worthy of getting involved in. 

It's dead mate,  

fliegetn0.gif

^^Are you seeking friends to play with ? What your statement has got to do with transfer rumours for this summer, if you don´t mind me asking ? If I got your message right, that was utterly unnecessary post, if here is nothing you will participate, why bother telling it to us, who still bother !? Sorry for the hostile post...

9 minutes ago, Jarkko said:

^^Are you seeking friends to play with ? What your statement has got to do with transfer rumours for this summer, if you don´t mind me asking ? If I got your message right, that was utterly unnecessary post, if here is nothing you will participate, why bother telling it to us, who still bother !? Sorry for the hostile post...

No I wouldn't want to be friends with such people. What have half the posts got to do with transfer rumours?  As for rest of your post it is incomprehensible. Have a great day Jarkko I'm going to spend the rest of my day talking to friends instead of anonymous internet users.

3 hours ago, TonysWalnuts said:

This place has turned into a very negative place with aggressive posts towards other members 

Don't worry Tony,  that's Rawley for ya,  he has a drink problem and posts stuff when he's had too much. I hope alcoholics anonymous gives him the help he needs. 

fliegetn0.gif

Archived