FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Summer Transfer Rumours 2018

Patrick

Why does he need to leave ? the wage bill been reduced must have knocked a sizeable hole in the £40 million per year loss and £50 million has either been invested or loaned to the club, I haven't heard of Grealish asking to go and the sums been bandied about are a fraction of what the kid could be worth if he's as good as we all think.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, dorset lion said:

Why does he need to leave ? the wage bill been reduced must have knocked a sizeable hole in the £40 million per year loss and £50 million has either been invested or loaned to the club, I haven't heard of Grealish asking to go and the sums been bandied about are a fraction of what the kid could be worth if he's as good as we all think.

Bang on Dorset fully agree man.

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

12 hours ago, dorset lion said:

Between £9-12m has been I saved in wages. We have a new sponsorship deal which also sees us get a training kit sponsor so there is more money there.

Nothing has been confirmed about this £50m investment but the express said that Bruce has been told things will be fine and he will have money to spend also. What do they know?

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Get Robert Huth. He is there for free. If we can afford to pay him decent salary. Propably not… What I gave gathered, it seems, we will have to sell:

Grealish: 30m

Chester: 10m

Kodjia: 8m

Adomah: 8m

After that, let the free transfers come pouring in. It´s going to be a very, very interesting summer. As if it already isn´t.

I wonder how many of the 14 that played at Wembley will be in the 11 for the first league game in August,  4/5/6?

desperate times desperate times---and furthermore i wonder what Division we will dam well be in!!!!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

3 hours ago, freddy said:

I wonder how many of the 14 that played at Wembley will be in the 11 for the first league game in August,  4/5/6?

desperate times desperate times---and furthermore i wonder what Division we will dam well be in!!!!!

The championship, where else would we be?

HEITS

UTV!!!!! 

4 hours ago, freddy said:

Emmmm, the championship ? I don't think we can go up or down now as season is over 

funniest.gif

I think what freddy meant was, that if we´ll go under administration etc., we will have to start from a lower level, or ? But, now Portugal-Spain !

Archived