FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Summer Transfer Rumours 2018

Patrick

3 hours ago, villagaz711 said:

I hope the hierarchy dont accept £15m, personally i dont think he'll leave this year.

What about £30m Gaz,  would you accept that. I can see Tottenham paying 30+

fliegetn0.gif

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Patrick said:

What about £30m Gaz,  would you accept that. I can see Tottenham paying 30+

If they pay £30m + and send him back to us on loan for the season then maybe.

HEITS

UTV!!!!! 

13 hours ago, Patrick said:

Song for Jack 

Liking it Pat lad.Jack goes and sorry but i see this great club plummeting like a boulder into the f*****g depths maybe never to recover,but what will be will be.

VTID.

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

We simply must keep Grealish. Every other club seems to be able to find ways around the FFP and I'm hopeful things will settle down at Villa.

I really do believe Grealish will be happy to stay for another season and we should do everything possible to make it happen.

When/if the times comes to leave good luck to him but last season was his first consistent season and staying here playing as the main man can only be good for his continued development. 

We should be looking to offload players like Neil Taylor and Elmohamedy who are bog standard average but would still surely attract interest. 

"This is not possible. What McGrath is doing is just not possible with the amount of preparation that he's had."

2 hours ago, Patrick said:

The latest rumour is Chelsea to buy Jack for 30 million and loan him back to us

Crikey how many players have Chelski got out on loan already?but saying that IF Jack has to go a loan back is in my mind the best option of a bad bunch.

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Sky Sports report that Spurs have offered £15M for Jack, f*****g  cheek,just like a scavenging jackal,--should be laughed out of sight!!!--

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

1 hour ago, freddy said:

Sky Sports report that Spurs have offered £15M for Jack, f*****g  cheek,just like a scavenging jackal,--should be laughed out of sight!!!--

I think they got the figures the wrong way round. JG wont be leaving for less than £25m IMO

Archived