FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Summer Transfer Rumours 2018

Patrick

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have always felt that he would give us one more year unless the club force him out.

Jacks future this summer will tell me how bad our FFP issues are.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

1 hour ago, avstu said:

I have always felt that he would give us one more year unless the club force him out.

And how much ambition for the club and how wealthy  Dr Tony is ,  the daily star have put out a story today saying he wants to sell up , but i wouldn't call that a reputable source

fliegetn0.gif

On 6/2/2018 at 10:32 AM, avstu said:

Well we have to raise 40 million pounds or face a future points deduction ,  so do the maths and put 2 and 2 together 

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/aston-villa/2018/06/02/supporters-trust-calls-on-aston-villa-board-to-provide-answers-over-clubs-future/

fliegetn0.gif

2 hours ago, Patrick said:

Well we have to raise 40 million pounds or face a future points deduction ,  so do the maths and put 2 and 2 together 

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/aston-villa/2018/06/02/supporters-trust-calls-on-aston-villa-board-to-provide-answers-over-clubs-future/

We won't be the only club. 

I read the other day that Birmingham will fail FFP this summer with another 12 clubs in the ELF under pressure over the next 12 months.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Aston Villa eager to sign Watford goalkeeper Costel Pantilimon on loan

Aston Villa has drawn up plans to make a loan move for Watford goalkeeper Costel Pantilimon, according to reports.

The 31-year-old spent the second half of last season on loan at Villa's Championship rivals Nottingham Forest and impressed during his time at the City Ground.

Pantilimon is reportedly deemed surplus to requirements at Vicarage Road, however, with Heurelho Gomes firmly first choice.

The Romania international fell behind loanee Orestis Karnezis in the Watford pecking order last season, while the Hornets also have young Austrian stopper Daniel Bachmann on their books.

According to The Sun, Villa is looking to bolster their goalkeeping department after Manchester United loanee Sam Johnstone returned to his parent club.

Mark Bunn has been back-up to Johnstone for the past 18 months, while Jed Steer missed the second half of the last campaign through injury.

Pantilimon has also turned out for Manchester City, Sunderland and Politehnica Timisoara.

Source: Link

Mellberg_Signature.png

FFP is a crock of shite, its ok for the "super clubs" to swerve FFP and even increase their debts due to the world wide pull of said clubs. Someone just needs the balls to stand up and say no more,, they've set their own precedent by allowing it, would they risk it being set in court?? 

With the current situation I can see this deal going through. I think he'd do well there ,spurs would suit him 

fliegetn0.gif

34 minutes ago, Patrick said:

With the current situation I can see this deal going through. I think he'd do well there ,spurs would suit him 

I hope the hierarchy dont accept £15m, personally i dont think he'll leave this year.

HEITS

UTV!!!!! 

Archived