FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Summer Transfer Rumours 2018

Patrick

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joe Bryan having medical at Fulham wanting premiership football according to  SKY

John McGinn signed from Hibs----fee undisclosed  (Sky)

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Wasn't particularly expecting to sign anyone on a permanent today,  we have till end of August to get in Loan deals so I fully expect 2 or 3 more to come in by then.  Def need a striker as I've heard Hogan and Davis are out for a while.

Also -

GARDNER JOINS BIRMINGHAM 

Birmingham have signed Aston Villa midfielder Gary Gardner on a season-long loan. 

Brilliant window especially when you consider how things were a few weeks ago. Keeping Chester and Grealish who is our biggest asset in getting promoted is as good as we could have hoped for.

McGinn it sounds like should bring some much needed energy to our midfield. 

I feel the new owners have sent out a very positive statement of intent by keeping hold of Grealish. It was clear Tottenham were trying to vastly underpay what Grealish is worth and they used the media to try and force the move. They can go and do one.

We can still bring players in on loan and I imagine we will though I'd much rather push our own players then bring another Onomah in. 

"This is not possible. What McGrath is doing is just not possible with the amount of preparation that he's had."

47 minutes ago, Dublin Villain said:

Brilliant window especially when you consider how things were a few weeks ago. Keeping Chester and Grealish who is our biggest asset in getting promoted is as good as we could have hoped for.

McGinn it sounds like should bring some much needed energy to our midfield. 

I feel the new owners have sent out a very positive statement of intent by keeping hold of Grealish. It was clear Tottenham were trying to vastly underpay what Grealish is worth and they used the media to try and force the move. They can go and do one.

We can still bring players in on loan and I imagine we will though I'd much rather push our own players then bring another Onomah in. 

Still need a striker.

HEITS

UTV!!!!! 

Sky and Daily Mirror were doing their best for Levy---but it didnt work----full credit to our new owners for saying that Jack was staying and sticking to their guns---shows dam good intention,

If John McGinn is half as good as the last  player i think to come from Hibs was, the great Alex Cropley then weve most definately got a blinking gud,n.

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Just seen a tweet from Grealish on the Sky website, it said lets get to work, I'd rather he'd posted something like that weeks ago but at least it looks like he wont be sulking.

Well done to the new owners in keeping players and bringing a couple in. A good CB on loan wouldn't go amiss.

On 8/9/2018 at 8:05 PM, freddy said:

Sky and Daily Mirror were doing their best for Levy---but it didnt work----full credit to our new owners for saying that Jack was staying and sticking to their guns---shows dam good intention,

If John McGinn is half as good as the last  player i think to come from Hibs was, the great Alex Cropley then weve most definately got a blinking gud,n.

Useless de la cruz?!  Bloody hell I hope not mate!! 😂

mzjj.jpg

Archived