FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Summer Transfer Rumours 2018

Patrick

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, no problem at all. I will be supporting villa this season for sure. 

What to expect. A traditional box to box midfielder, who thrives on the big occasions. A player who plays just about every minute of every game. Combatitive, powerful driving the team forward and has an eye for a pass. I think he has it all. He’s now started scoring more frequently to  

Comparable player erm that’s a hard one. Someone like Gerrard (massive caveat on that ). Can’t think of many that play box to box these days. Most are either offensive or defensive. Neither both. 

Cheers

3 minutes ago, Hibs fan said:

Hi, no problem at all. I will be supporting villa this season for sure. 

What to expect. A traditional box to box midfielder, who thrives on the big occasions. A player who plays just about every minute of every game. Combatitive, powerful driving the team forward and has an eye for a pass. I think he has it all. He’s now started scoring more frequently to  

Comparable player erm that’s a hard one. Someone like Gerrard (massive caveat on that ). Can’t think of many that play box to box these days. Most are either offensive or defensive. Neither both. 

Cheers

Thanks for your input and be sure to stick around. We have a few Rangers and Celtic fans on board here.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

36 minutes ago, Larry-AV said:

08/08/2018 : Daniel Levy is trying it on here. AVFC just needs to give him a 3 word answer : GTF !

Skysports - Tottenham bid £25m for Aston Villa's Jack Grealish

HAHA 25m???? Our owners want to keep him, i'm fairly sure these new owners will know all about Levy and his negotiating tactics. I dont thing we'll accept a penny less than 35m upfront.

He (Levy)really is taking the p*** we should just tell him to take a hike and go away !!why the f*** would Jack want to play for him after such a game of cat and mouse??

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Be nice to think Grealish  wanted to help the club he is meant to love or even felt that he owed the club a few seasons of good service, but it seems that isn't the case.

We now get a good look at the new owners in action, will they tell Spurs to f*ck off unless they cough up our valuation ( just as Levy has done when clubs want Spurs star players ) or will they sell for what Spurs are prepared to pay.

48 minutes ago, dorset lion said:

Be nice to think Grealish  wanted to help the club he is meant to love or even felt that he owed the club a few seasons of good service, but it seems that isn't the case.

We now get a good look at the new owners in action, will they tell Spurs to f*ck off unless they cough up our valuation ( just as Levy has done when clubs want Spurs star players ) or will they sell for what Spurs are prepared to pay.

Back after a couple of years to see if there's anything knocking about extra on the Grealish front as it's killing me not knowing either way.

Seemingly we are waiting to hold out for £30-35m and playing Levy at his own game, the way I see it we have made the right movements with regards to FFP and are nowhere near the state that QPR were who got a fine which is currently being reduced anyway. We've shed around £10-15m just in wages, had around £10m come in in transfer fees and the EFL have given us the all clear to sign players, I'm just assuming that this means that we don't need to sell Grealish so we should only sell at top whack?

Or am I being a bit optimistic?? 

@Callum_sleezby

PSN : eAzY-Tig3r_

332rpqx.jpg

Archived