Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Patrick

Summer Transfer Rumours 2018

Leicester to bid 20 million for Grealish if we don't go up

^^^^^    Add a further £20M  throw in Albrighton and Mahrez   ------------and i just might be tempted!!!!!!

20m wont buy you fk all this summer, let a lone our best player. Van dijk 75m, coutinho 135m, It'll be interesting to see the figures being spent this summer. we may be in the championship right now but we dont need a tinpot club like leicester trying to poach our talent on the cheap. 

I think 20 million would just be a starting bid and we would get 50 million from a bigger club. But fingers crossed we go up,  and Jack extends his contract with us 

When does Jack,s cotract expire?------

its obvious to anyone watching at Villa Park how much he loves the Villa,------his Dad is a fan too,---

the big question to me is ----who is Jack,s agent?---these are the people behind most of these high profile transfers----obviously not withstanding the % boost to their bank balance!!!

1 hour ago, freddy said:

the big question to me is ----who is Jack,s agent?---these are the people behind most of these high profile transfers----obviously not withstanding the % boost to their bank balance!!!

That is the problem Freddy ... it is not the player we need to worry about, it is the parasite.

2 hours ago, freddy said:

When does Jack,s cotract expire?------

its obvious to anyone watching at Villa Park how much he loves the Villa,------his Dad is a fan too,---

Four year deal in 2016 so 2020.

To be fair to Jack, if we don't get promoted, I think it would be unfair of us to try and hold him back.

whats fair got to do with it,  we are innit to win it, we got him where he is, we trained him to become what he is, what about being fair to us? this is a dog eat dog world and football today is no different, we need to build a winning team, how do you do that if every time we have a good player we sell him just because we feel we are being unfair?  soft gloves do not work these days, 

Few rumours suggesting that Grealish has told Villa he wants to stay at the club regardless of the division they will be playing next season.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, avstu said:

Few rumours suggesting that Grealish has told Villa he wants to stay at the club regardless of the division they will be playing next season.

Super Jack ,