Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Patrick

Summer Transfer Rumours 2018

2 hours ago, avstu said:

Few rumours suggesting that Grealish has told Villa he wants to stay at the club regardless of the division they will be playing next season.

Can easily believe that----its obvious from just looking at him on match day that the lad luvs wearing the Claret and Blue,he is living the dream-!! i walked past the car park before that awful Rangers game----Jack had time for everyone,he just luved signing autographs and posing for selfies,with a massive beam across his face,

Super Jack ---Super Jackie Grealish------

14 hours ago, avstu said:

Few rumours suggesting that Grealish has told Villa he wants to stay at the club regardless of the division they will be playing next season.

I'd be more surprised if he wanted to leave, no matter what happens this season we are improving and he should be a PL player again before he's anywhere near his peak. He's a Villa fan and aware that he is fast becoming the main man at VP.

6 hours ago, dorset lion said:

I'd be more surprised if he wanted to leave, no matter what happens this season we are improving and he should be a PL player again before he's anywhere near his peak. He's a Villa fan and aware that he is fast becoming the main man at VP.

I do agree with you. An injury free season with him getting more assists and goals could do him the world of good.

I would love Jack  to stay if we never went up but at the moment it's just newspaper rumours saying that he will. It's not that long ago that we had Delph the snake on the big screens at Villa Park saying Villa is the club for me and saying that he is staying at Villa Park because he loves the club.  Than a few weeks later he signed for Man City. I would like to think that Jack a one of our own Villa fan is different. But if someone came in with a 40 million bid that would treble his wages I think he would go.  Because of the dire financial situation we would be in the club couldn't turn it down. And Jack could use his international prospects and desire to play in the top league as reasons for leaving.  When we all know the reason would be money. 

This is the last thing we want,  no one wants him to go but it's a real possibility now because of the financial situation and our failure to get promoted. It would be nice to think he would give us one more season but  maybe that's not being realistic. I've seen stories of Leicester being linked for 40 million but I would like to think that if he does leave us it would be to one of the top 4 Premier league clubs. 

I just dont think he will leave.

Rumours that Spurs are interested to. Some even saying Villa want more than the reported £40M.

DeoPjOmW4AAb410.jpg

From a reputable source ,,my mate who runs the coaches ,,,Jack is staying

That is great news!

Well we had this with Delph , even on the big screen at Villa Park

But  seriously , if goughie says Jack is staying , that's good enough for me ,