FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Summer Changes

On 7/23/2018 at 8:18 PM, avstu said:

Still undecided what I am doing with the forum. This software is better but costs money.

Will make a decision one way or another this weekend.

Stu, The Preview seems to work okay with new posts except when another post is quoted. This happened as I reported yesterday and has happened again today, when I quoted one of my own posts into another thread.

Preview has not worked properly with this post either.

AVFC RFC SAFC

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

25/08/2018 : Stu, There is an error in posting new threads.

The thread title is being automatically incorporated at the top of the opening post. This has been happening for a few weeks now and I have had to remove it from the OP in my Prediction League threads, including the one for Wk06 today.

AVFC RFC SAFC

On 8/25/2018 at 11:56 PM, Larry-AV said:

25/08/2018 : Stu, There is an error in posting new threads.

The thread title is being automatically incorporated at the top of the opening post. This has been happening for a few weeks now and I have had to remove it from the OP in my Prediction League threads, including the one for Wk06 today.

I have noticed this myself and looking into it.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2019 at 12:20 AM, rogerstan said:

pissed off with an advert at the bottom of my page covering up a quarter of my page, drives me knuts

With the website making less and less through donations etc, ads like these are needed to help cover costs of hosting etc.

will look into removing though.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Archived