Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
avstu

Summer Changes

On 7/23/2018 at 8:18 PM, avstu said:

Still undecided what I am doing with the forum. This software is better but costs money.

Will make a decision one way or another this weekend.

Stu, The Preview seems to work okay with new posts except when another post is quoted. This happened as I reported yesterday and has happened again today, when I quoted one of my own posts into another thread.

Preview has not worked properly with this post either.

Edited by Larry-AV
Typo.

Stu, there is one further situation where Preview does not work properly, when the post includes a link.

25/08/2018 : Stu, There is an error in posting new threads.

The thread title is being automatically incorporated at the top of the opening post. This has been happening for a few weeks now and I have had to remove it from the OP in my Prediction League threads, including the one for Wk06 today.

On 8/25/2018 at 11:56 PM, Larry-AV said:

25/08/2018 : Stu, There is an error in posting new threads.

The thread title is being automatically incorporated at the top of the opening post. This has been happening for a few weeks now and I have had to remove it from the OP in my Prediction League threads, including the one for Wk06 today.

I have noticed this myself and looking into it.

19/01/2019 : Stu, the Preview Post (Preview) function is not working, all it does is show a blank strip.

Edited by Larry-AV
Typo.

On 1/21/2019 at 12:20 AM, rogerstan said:

pissed off with an advert at the bottom of my page covering up a quarter of my page, drives me knuts

With the website making less and less through donations etc, ads like these are needed to help cover costs of hosting etc.

will look into removing though.

On 1/31/2019 at 8:58 PM, avstu said:

With the website making less and less through donations etc, ads like these are needed to help cover costs of hosting etc.

will look into removing though.

thanks mate,