Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

IPSWICH TOWN v ASTON VILLA

PORTMAN ROAD, IPSWICH

SATURDAY 21ST APRIL 2018

CHAMPIONSHIP

Well I’m off to Venice tomorrow back on Friday just in time for Ipswich away ?

EFL1 (Championship), Saturday 21/04/2018 : Ipswich Town v Aston Villa

15/04/2018 : May Aston Villa put on a Right Royal Performance on Her Majesty's 92nd Birthday on Saturday. finger-x.jpg

Just like Norwich.. The A14 puts me off this game.

3 hours ago, avstu said:

Just like Norwich.. The A14 puts me off this game.

I have to do the A14 journey 3 times that day, travel up to pick up my lad, back down for the match then back home after. I hate that bloody road.

flyin in to Southend for this, train then to Ipswich. After the game, its train to Gatwick and flight home to Dublin. Then an hour and half drive up north. Lookin forward to it.

On 16/04/2018 at 11:10 PM, CornyAVFC said:

flyin in to Southend for this, train then to Ipswich. After the game, its train to Gatwick and flight home to Dublin. Then an hour and half drive up north. Lookin forward to it.

Our coach leaves at half 7,  should be in the Station  pub,  a few minutes walk from the ground at 11 am. Same coach back, should be in square peg for 9pm. 

6 hours ago, Patrick said:

Our coach leaves at half 7,  should be in the Railway pub,  a few minutes walk from the ground at 11 am. Same coach back, should be in square peg for 9pm. 

Until a tractor breaks down on the A14 haha.

23 minutes ago, avstu said:

Until a tractor breaks down on the A14 haha.

It's all dual carriageway now Stu. Although last season on the way back the driver said he had to stop for a half hour break because of Taco driving rules. God knows what he was doing in Ipswich for 6 hours. So he pulls into some services near Cambridge,  luckily they sold cans of cider,  Dilly Dilly ❤?

8 minutes ago, Patrick said:

It's all dual carriageway now Stu. Although last season on the way back the driver said he had to stop for a half hour break because of Taco driving rules. God knows what he was doing in Ipswich for 6 hours. So he pulls into some services near Cambridge,  luckily they sold cans of cider,  Dilly Dilly ❤?

Haha. I know it is but I got caught behind a tractor with his Traylor of hay on fire and was stuck on that road for 12 hours.