Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
chickenbaltipie

Under Armour Partnership Terminated

According to the OS we’ve parted ways with Under Armour 2 years into a 5 year deal. Disappointing as I liked their stuff especially when put next to the macron stuff previously!

Personally I hope for Adidas next as we’ve never had them and it’s just synonymous with football. Second choice would be New Balance, like what I’ve seen of their kits.

4 minutes ago, chickenbaltipie said:

According to the OS we’ve parted ways with Under Armour 2 years into a 5 year deal. Disappointing as I liked their stuff especially when put next to the macron stuff previously!

Personally I hope for Adidas next as we’ve never had them and it’s just synonymous with football. Second choice would be New Balance, like what I’ve seen of their kits.

Apparently, it was a 5-year deal but with get out clauses in each of the deal from 2 years onwards.

I can only think that the club must have a better deal lined up.

apart from addidas & nike,under amour is a great kit supplier,especially for those in good shape like myself :-)

Dont seem a great deal of choice with UA  ---and also maybe as a consequence the shop interior to me seems smaller,

i liked the Nike stuff which still washes drys  and wears brilliantly-,would,nt mind going back to them or trying a new one  Adidas maybe.

i could do with  a suit of armour for Millwall  away , got a feeling we'll be playing them 3 times in just over a week next month

1 hour ago, chickenbaltipie said:

Rumour is we’ll be doing the kits in house similar to what Bristol do.

And they charge £45 for a no name brand top!!

1 hour ago, chickenbaltipie said:

Rumour is we’ll be doing the kits in house similar to what Bristol do.

In-house? They did say it would be 'technology-changing' whatever that means.