FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Under Armour Partnership Terminated

chickenbaltipie

According to the OS we’ve parted ways with Under Armour 2 years into a 5 year deal. Disappointing as I liked their stuff especially when put next to the macron stuff previously!

Personally I hope for Adidas next as we’ve never had them and it’s just synonymous with football. Second choice would be New Balance, like what I’ve seen of their kits.

4 minutes ago, chickenbaltipie said:

According to the OS we’ve parted ways with Under Armour 2 years into a 5 year deal. Disappointing as I liked their stuff especially when put next to the macron stuff previously!

Personally I hope for Adidas next as we’ve never had them and it’s just synonymous with football. Second choice would be New Balance, like what I’ve seen of their kits.

Apparently, it was a 5-year deal but with get out clauses in each of the deal from 2 years onwards.

I can only think that the club must have a better deal lined up.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Dont seem a great deal of choice with UA  ---and also maybe as a consequence the shop interior to me seems smaller,

i liked the Nike stuff which still washes drys  and wears brilliantly-,would,nt mind going back to them or trying a new one  Adidas maybe.

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

i could do with  a suit of armour for Millwall  away , got a feeling we'll be playing them 3 times in just over a week next month

fliegetn0.gif

1 hour ago, chickenbaltipie said:

Rumour is we’ll be doing the kits in house similar to what Bristol do.

And they charge £45 for a no name brand top!!

HEITS

UTV!!!!! 

1 hour ago, chickenbaltipie said:

Rumour is we’ll be doing the kits in house similar to what Bristol do.

In-house? They did say it would be 'technology-changing' whatever that means.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Archived