Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

avstu

Bolton 1-0 Aston Villa

BOLTON WANDERERS v ASTON VILLA

MACRON STADIUM, BOLTON

SATURDAY, 17TH MARCH 2018

CHAMPIONSHIP

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Looking forward to this. Last 2 times I went there I took the kids  drove and had sausage and chips in the big Tesco next to the ground. On Saturday I will be celebrating St Patricks Day with a full English and a  pint of guinness at 9am in the square peg , first of many before the coach leaves about half ten. Down digbeth when we get back  about half 9 with 3 points. 

fliegetn0.gif

We'll win this,  derby will beat Cardiff. 

As you were LG 

fliegetn0.gif

Bolton are expecting their biggest support of the season for this one of around 20k with just over 4k Villa going.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

EFL1 (Championship), Saturday 17/03/2018 : Bolton Wanderers v Aston Villa, KO 17:30 hours, SKY.

16/03/2018 : The weather might be the winner tomorrow, beware of snow !

Prediction, made on 11/03/2018 : Bolton Wanderers 1-2 Aston Villa

Edited by Larry-AV
Typo.

AVFC RFC SAFC

what concerns me is the players looked physically shot on Tuesday?-----we still have 9 games left,admittedly they have given their all since Brentford but a season is 46 games--and they should be prepared for that, both mentally and physically---and winning games helps build energy---if your mind is in the right place,  surely brucey and his management team can see this hopefully so and consequently utilise the squad --he admits himself that Birkir has been unlucky! well change things and give the lad and Henri and maybe Bree a run out let the elder players recharge their batteries for the run -in!

Birkir to me seems either well p*****d off or intensively shy----he tends to leave the pitch first--( hopefully mother nature calling)-closely followed by Hogan,,and tuesday he gave up on athrough ball from Jack who showed his frustration---i hope they are all sticking together coz unity is needed and will help to see the season out hopefully in the right vein,

Come On You Lions----time to return to winning ways  

VTID

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Tuesday could just be a kick up the balls that the players needed.

Bruce needs to utilise his squad. He goes on about how big and strong it is - well use it to his benefits.

No1 is really expecting automatics now so all we can do is give 100% and who knows what maybe around the corner?

Mellberg_Signature.png

DYec6rmX4AARFgv.jpg:large

Had breakfast, 3 ibuprofen and half way through first pint of the day,  coach leaves half ten. Nice to see James Bree at left back today,  3 points and Cardiff to loose. 

fliegetn0.gif

Sky implying that Bruce will make big changes.

Mellberg_Signature.png