Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

ASTON VILLA v WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS

VILLA PARK, BIRMINGHAM

SATURDAY, 10TH MARCH 2018

CHAMPIONSHIP

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

EFL1 (Championship), Saturday 10/03/2018 :

Aston Villa v Wolverhampton Wanderers, KO 17:30 hours, SKY.

07/03/2018 : After the 'easy' part, Sunderland, comes the hard part. AVFC had gone 8 games unbeaten before losing 0-2 at Wolves last October. We have an account to balance on Saturday, to extend AVFC's current 3 game unbeaten run and thereby narrow the points gap too.

Prediction : Aston Villa 3-2 Wolverhampton Wanderers

AVFC RFC SAFC

On 07/03/2018 at 10:40 AM, Larry-AV said:

EFL1 (Championship), Saturday 10/03/2018 :

Aston Villa v Wolverhampton Wanderers, KO 17:30 hours, SKY.

07/03/2018 : After the 'easy' part, Sunderland, comes the hard part. AVFC had gone 8 games unbeaten before losing 0-2 at Wolves last October. We have an account to balance on Saturday, to extend AVFC's current 3 game unbeaten run and thereby narrow the points gap too.

Prediction : Aston Villa 3-2 Wolverhampton Wanderers

Hope you are right mate. Wouldn’t surprise me if we bottled it and they brushed us to one side.

think I’d drop Hogan for Grealish with Grabban up top here.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

I've loved John Terry  this season, , he has been brilliant , heading and clearing everything away and organising the defence. Love his celebrations too after matches. But let's face it he's not getting any younger..  Saturday he is up against wolves pacey forwards , caveleiro , bonatini and  jota .plus Costa and afobe . I think he  will struggle if they keep the ball on the floor and run at him. 

fliegetn0.gif

Hopefully we can get the 3 points , got to be in with a chance when with Jack grealish starts , , you just never know in football and if Blues can do us a favour we are right back in it ,.   hunters moon beforehand   and gonna try my luck  in the aston social after

fliegetn0.gif

dont think ill hold my breath waiting for blues to do it, but with a full squad, the right tactics, (come on brucie one of your better days please) you never know. utv. 

Really think we need the legs in midfield the more I think about things.

I don't think Jedinak is the answer to this one.

I'd go with Birkir, Hourihane with Jack playing off Grabban.

Mellberg_Signature.png

We always knew if we didn't pick our feet up at beginning of the season we would have it ALL to do towards the end, a draw is no the end of the world BUT loosing is an option we can Ill afford to choose. Now the hard work starts. We now have to go ALL OUT for wins, what better place to start than with the wolves,  So come on lads make It a fact other teams absolutely fear coming to Villa Park because they know they will be beat.

Always loved the Villa

wolves are,nt a physical side in the sense that cardiff and leeds are--they  seem to rely on flair and pace, as such i,d too go with Birkir, Albert Hourihane Jack and Snoddy,--we are well capable of matching and beating them---

safe journeys all who are going----And get ready to raise your voices and get behind Brucey and The Boyz In Claret and Blue----

Come On You Lions-----

VILLA 3    Wolves 1

VTID----UTV

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png