Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
avstu

Sunderland 0-3 Aston Villa

SUNDERLAND vs ASTON VILLA

STADIUM OF LIGHT, SUNDERLAND

TUESDAY, 6TH MARCH 2018

CHAMPIONSHIP

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Bright side of the game being off yesterday is that Albert Adomah will get more time to get fit and Jack Grealish should be fit enough to play.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

1 hour ago, avstu said:

Bright side of the game being off yesterday is that Albert Adomah will get more time to get fit and Jack Grealish should be fit enough to play.

I just hope they aren't rushed back too soon. I'd hope we have enough to win this without them.

12 minutes ago, dorset lion said:

I just hope they aren't rushed back too soon. I'd hope we have enough to win this without them.

You would think so but Sunderland were decent when they come to Villa Park. They tried to exploit the lack of pace at the back with balls over the top.

Mellberg_Signature.png

23 hours ago, avstu said:

You would think so but Sunderland were decent when they come to Villa Park. They tried to exploit the lack of pace at the back with balls over the top.

Shouldn't take any game as a certain 3 points but I'll be disappointed if we don't win this.

1 hour ago, dorset lion said:

Shouldn't take any game as a certain 3 points but I'll be disappointed if we don't win this.

You and me both to be fair.

Mellberg_Signature.png

EFL1 (Championship), Tuesday 06/03/2018 : Sunderland v Aston Villa, KO 19:45 hours.

05/03/2018 : This week it is the bottom and top clubs that provide the opposition for AVFC. Wins against Sunderland tomorrow and Wolves on Saturday are the requirement, especially as the postponement of the QPR game did not have an adverse effect on our standing in the table.

Prediction : Sunderland 1-2 Aston Villa

AVFC RFC SAFC

06/03/2018 : No stream for our game today, we will have to rely on the SSN S0ccer Special for the goals 'as they go in' this evening.

Edited by Larry-AV
Typo.

AVFC RFC SAFC

Grealish on the bench.

Grabban and Hogan up front, Snoddy and Adomah supplying the crosses, looks set up to get goals tonight against the worst defence in the league.

Come on Villa.

Come On You Lions----

safe travels to the 1600 who are making the 400 mile round trip--

good to see Albert back and Jack on the bench,

Sunderland 0    Villa 3

UTV-------------VTID

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png