Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

Small Heath

Losses treble to £17m at Birmingham City's parent company

Birmingham City’s parent company have announced their interim results once again confirming their dependence on loans from their Far Eastern owners.

Birmingham Sports Holdings, who own virtually all of Birmingham City plc, revealed the latest figures, which run up to December 31, 2017, on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange on Wednesday afternoon UK time.

They reveal large losses of around £17m between the end of June and December last year, basically a period of frenetic activity in the transfer market.

Source: Link

Dum dum duuuuum...

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Well done this man

fliegetn0.gif

don't know what this mean but would love to see SHA go to the wall,when I mean wall,never to excist & the sty flattened,see this ''oh but il miss the derby games'' f*ck off!!!!!!!!

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

whilst were on small heath,whats this shite ''keep right on'' & right dave or davo p*ss?? a loada shite

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Monk looks set to takeover.

Career suiside.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

On ‎28‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 7:40 PM, Dimitri said:

don't know what this mean but would love to see SHA go to the wall,when I mean wall,never to excist & the sty flattened,see this ''oh but il miss the derby games'' f*ck off!!!!!!!!

If they ceased to exist that would be a lot of Brummies looking for another club to support, and not many if any would be heading to Villa Park....Albion would suddenly have a huge fan base.

I'd rather they get 3 relegations on the trot and end up in the Vanarama.....now that would be fooking hilarious.

me to, would much rather see them in the banana league than go broke altogether, as you say, how hilarious that would be,  and to hear them sing, keep right on to the end of the rd, because thats just where they would be at.