Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
avstu

2018/19 Season Tickets

Season ticket prices are frozen:

Aston Villa season tickets will be hot property in 2018/19 - thanks to frozen prices for the coming campaign. 

We have a two-month Early Bird period starting today - which will keep prices exactly as they were in the same sales window last season.

Confirming our commitment to families and Young Villans, we have moved our U16 price bracket to U18, in line with the rise in school-leaving age - meaning hundreds of 16 and 17-year-olds remain at a junior rate, saving up to £91 in some areas of the stadium.

Become Part of the Pride during the Early Bird window for as little as £322 (adults), £69 (U18s), £130 (U21s), £235 (O65s), £320 (students and armed forces) and £644 (family of four).

Link

Ordered mine.  Moved from Upper Holte K4 to right behind reporters area in B5 Row 20, so i'm directly above them at the front :)

On 08/03/2018 at 8:59 PM, Zeewulf said:

Ordered mine.  Moved from Upper Holte K4 to right behind reporters area in B5 Row 20, so i'm directly above them at the front :)

I will renew at the end of the month probably. In no real rush at the minute.

Early bird offer closes 6th April---- will renew next week probably at QPR game----

renewed tuesday---same seat  Holte End K2  end of Row 22 ----Joe renewed last week end of Row 21,---

no £2.00 booking fee neither!!!!!!

On 3/13/2018 at 6:48 PM, villagaz711 said:

Renewed, upper doug for this coming season, then ive done every stand so will pick the best for year after.

I went Doug Ellis Upper at the start of season and lasted 2 games before moving back to the Holte. The views were great but if you like a half time refreshment be prepared to que up like you are at an away ground.

On 4/6/2018 at 8:22 PM, chickenbaltipie said:

Renewed with a minute to spare today ? 

Renewed mine last weekend.

17k we have sold so far. So in theory 3k haven't renewed.

A lot go on about out season ticket holders - apparently, Norwich has sold 22k already for next season.