Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

avstu

Fulham 2-0 Aston Villa

FULHAM vs ASTON VILLA

CRAVEN COTTAGE, LONDON

SATURDAY, 18TH FEBRUARY 2018

CHAMPIONSHIP

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

EFL1 (Championship), Saturday 17/02/2018 : Fulham v Aston Villa, KO 15:00 hours.

The chance for AVFC to get 8 consecutive League Wins and 6 consecutive Wins overall ... and why not ?
Every game is free-standing and not dependent on the last one.

Prediction, made on 12/02/2018 (today) : Fulham 1-2 Aston Villa

AVFC RFC SAFC

13/02/2018 : SSN has kindly answered the 7 league wins question :

Aston Villa beat city rivals Birmingham on Sunday to record their seventh successive league win - the first time they have won seven league games in a row since finish top-flight runners-up in 1989-90. The win lifted Villa to second, their highest position since coming down from the Premier League in 2015/16.

Add to that, if AVFC beat Fulham then it will be the 4th double this Season.
Oct 21    SAT  H  13  Fulham   2-1  W

AVFC RFC SAFC

not gonna enjoy this game, gonna need an oxygen mask standing by, and especially if it still a draw or us one up in the last few minutes, im not gonna predict, but hope for the best, 

Fulham can't afford to lose this and still have a realistic hope of 2nd spot, we can. We have to do what we did against the noses and battle for every ball and see how they handle the pressure.

I see goals in this one 2-3 Villa

Real test this one. These are the games that will define us. Not the results against the Birmingham City’s of this world.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Looking forward to this match ,mainly because it gives me another chance to watch Jack grealish in the flesh . It is a privilege and an honour lately . I can think of only  3 other players in the 46 years I have been watching Villa that have made me feel this way.  Dwight Yorke , Paul McGrath and Brian Little. 

fliegetn0.gif

Super Jack and Albert ,, Albert Adomah are doubts for tomorrow according to Steve. 

fliegetn0.gif

Hopefully Jack is ok, the way he's playing he could be the difference in getting all 3 points. 

"This is not possible. What McGrath is doing is just not possible with the amount of preparation that he's had."