Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
chickenbaltipie

Sheffield Wednesday Away

Subsidised by the club to £30 from £39 ?? Happy with that as no way would I pay £39 but why can’t the two clubs just come to an agreement they’ll charge each other £30?! (Or maybe even less, silly I know).

Another point while I’m here, I’ve noticed that the criteria parameters are moving again after Wednesday (15>8>1) then again after Ipswich (18>10>1). Why is there nothing between 8/10 and 1? Would p*ss me right off missing out on a ticket to someone who’s only been to 1 away game when I’ve been to more.

Haven’t even gone on sale yet ? but actually I have a friend (Who’s a steward at Villa Park) who needs 2, so if you could help? Was gonna let her use my reference but think I’ll be going myself

yes they go on sale tomorrow mate, but ive 3 mates who aren't goin, which frees up their tickets

10 hours ago, chickenbaltipie said:

Well I did say I needed 2 but never mind.

have pm'ed you