Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

QPRFan

Rock clubs

I am looking to come up for the Villa v QPR game on March 3rd and making a weekend of it.

Can anyone recommend any rock clubs/ venues around the area?

I am looking to come up for the Villa v QPR game on March 3rd and making a weekend of it.

20/01/2018 : Duplicate thread merged with this one.

Doing this as the stream stopped on 13:22 ...

it is now 3-1 as I type, Hourihane (not Grealish) has added to Hogan's brace. thumbsup.png

AVFC RFC SAFC

1 hour ago, QPRFan said:

patrick on here is the man to know he's right into his music from irish rebs to reggae,ska to rock in the brummie music scene mate

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

3 hours ago, QPRFan said:

Yes come down Hurst street with me mate. I recommend the nightingale although it depends what your  into,  heavy rock or indie , and is it a pub or a club your looking for

fliegetn0.gif

Ok. Not quite what I was looking for but cheers for that. I'll give Tony Iommi a bell and see what he recommends.

9 hours ago, QPRFan said:

Ok. Not quite what I was looking for but cheers for that. I'll give Tony Iommi a bell and see what he recommends.

Oh sorry mate, I thought you was using cockney rhyming slang when you said you was looking for rock 

fliegetn0.gif

20 hours ago, QPRFan said:

There's a place called the Flapper in the city centre, not been myself but I've had it recommended. Should be easy enough to find as its by the NIA and on the canal.