Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
avstu

Nottm Forest 0-1 Aston Villa

NOTTINGHAM FOREST vs ASTON VILLA

CITY GROUND, NOTTINGHAM

SATURDAY, 13TH JANUARY 2018

CHAMPIONSHIP

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Yeah looking forward to this  , going on the coach should get there about 4 hours before kick off.The big question is which Villa will turn up . The lethargic wasters that played yesterday or the team that played so well against Bristol City, Surely he has to play the same line up if he can  that won 5-0 and go for it. Yes sod terry after yesterday  But if he brings whelan back and goes all defensive again and we loose thats it for me with Bruce.

fliegetn0.gif

Since last game I don't know what I can expect for this game.

But I'm confident in a positive result.

Maybe Forest 1-2 Villa, let's see...

AVFC, BFR, GFC.

1 hour ago, Patrick said:

Yeah looking forward to this  , going on the coach should get there about 4 hours before kick off.The big question is which Villa will turn up . The lethargic wasters that played yesterday or the team that played so well against Bristol City, Surely he has to play the same line up if he can  that won 5-0 and go for it. Yes sod terry after yesterday  But if he brings whelan back and goes all defensive again and we loose thats it for me with Bruce.

Stay out of Hooters now, d'ya hear lol!

11 minutes ago, CornyAVFC said:

Stay out of Hooters now, d'ya hear lol!

Ok mate, well we're getting dropped off at notts countys club but if I feel like the ride I'll be in hooters for half 2 or 3 

fliegetn0.gif

Well there you go,  forest took the cup seriously and look a very good side. They go into next weeks match now with confidence and momentum 

fliegetn0.gif

Forest looked good and beat the cup winners---so will be cock-a -hoop and full of confidence---winning builds team spirit momentum and confidence--no matter what  competition it is or who against-

--!!---by rights only 2 of the crew that were thrashed yesterday should be anywhere near the f*******g pitch  apart from Steer, so we should be carrying the momentum gained against Bristol into this game---or in fact was Lee Johnston right and we were lucky and just caught em on a bad day? we shall soon find out,

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

How many of the Forest side plays in their first team? All BT kept saying was how many youth players they had playing.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant