Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
avstu

Aston Villa 2-2 Sheffield Utd

ASTON VILLA VS SHEFFIELD UNITED

VILLA PARK, BIRMINGHAM

SATURDAY, 23RD DECEMBER 2017

CHAMPIONSHIP

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Aston Villa 0 - Sheffield Utd 1

Another Bruce no show ideas wise.

They're in a bit of a slump of late, picked up one point in their last 5 games.....I'll go 2-1 Villa.

1 hour ago, dorset lion said:

They're in a bit of a slump of late, picked up one point in their last 5 games.....I'll go 2-1 Villa.

True, but we all know Villa are very good at giving teams in a slump and 3 point boost...

Come on down Larry,  The price is right.

Biggest crowd of the season for Villa 0 - Sheff Utd 0

fliegetn0.gif

20/12/2017 : I just tried to log in to AVFC and it does not recognise my user-id !!! ... which I have had for years.

I used the 'forgotten password' facility and from their reset password EMail tried to log in with the new password, but the fucktard does not recognise that either, FFS.

I will wait until AVFC sends me an EMail (I am on the mailing list) and apply in response to it.

Do they want to sell tickets ???!!!

AVFC RFC SAFC

12 hours ago, Larry-AV said:

20/12/2017 : I just tried to log in to AVFC and it does not recognise my user-id !!! ... which I have had for years.

I used the 'forgotten password' facility and from their reset password EMail tried to log in with the new password, but the fucktard does not recognise that either, FFS.

I will wait until AVFC sends me an EMail (I am on the mailing list) and apply in response to it.

Larry,  if you really want a ticket just   go to the ticket office in person , you live ten minutes away on the number 7 bus.  Or just phone them,  They will sort your reference number out.  It's  not rocket science.

You can't do it online as you are obviously not computer literate. They don't email people  2 days before a match asking them if they want a ticket for the match on Saturday. Do you really think they read replies to a computer generated mass email. 

You said you would go to this match if the upper Trinity was opened,  Well it is now   Larry but  It looks like  you are looking for a reason /excuse not to go. 

fliegetn0.gif

6 hours ago, Larry-AV said:

I am sure they were all reset in the summer so you may have to resign back up

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

6 hours ago, avstu said:

I am sure they were all reset in the summer so you may have to resign back up

Thanks Stu, for a sensible answer. I will check with AVFC.

EFL1 (Championship), Saturday 23/12/2017 : Aston Villa v Sheffield United, KO 17:30 hours - SKY.

Prediction, made on 21/12/2017 (today) : Aston Villa 2-1 Sheffield United

AVFC RFC SAFC

21/12/2017 : Sorted ! thumbsup.png

Upper Trinity Row A ... I will be there, best seats in the house.

• Like 1

AVFC RFC SAFC