Jump to content

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
avstu

Villa target Swansea striker

Recommended Posts

Oli-McBurnie-887469.jpg

 

ASTON VILLA are considering a swoop for Swansea striker Oli McBurnie.

According to The Sun on Sunday, McBurnie has emerged as a target for Bruce.

The 21-year-old was due to join Championship rivals Barnsley in the summer but paperwork issues resulted in the move collapsing after the transfer window closed. 

Read more: Link


Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never heard of him and looking at his stats I can see why, we need a striker who scores.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Patrick said:

 

We have to sell to buy due to fair play rules ?


image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, B6! said:

We have to sell to buy due to fair play rules ?

Looks like it mate . Either that or Dr Tony is doing a Randy Lerner and thinking I've spent a load and got nothing for it , why should I pour more down the drain.  We have  spent about 25 million on McCormack,  hogan and Richards,, plus about  a 100 grand a week on wages for em.,,  and have got nothing to show for it.,, Not to mention other disastrous purchases 


fliegetn0.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Patrick said:

Looks like it mate . Either that or Dr Tony is doing a Randy Lerner and thinking I've spent a load and got nothing for it , why should I pour more down the drain.  We have  spent about 25 million on McCormack,  hogan and Richards,, plus about  a 100 grand a week on wages for em.,,  and have got nothing to show for it.,, Not to mention other disastrous purchases 

I am always dubious about our owners, dr x can hide behind fair play, Lerner couldn’t and neither could deadly Doug.


image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We'd better get it right this season or the purse strings will be even tighter next season!! 

Get it wrong and we'll be down here for a very long time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, lifelongvilla said:

We'd better get it right this season or the purse strings will be even tighter next season!! 

Get it wrong and we'll be down here for a very long time. 

At least we allways have a chance to win , let's go up and look forward to losing every week ? 


funniest.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rawly1966 said:

At least we allways have a chance to win , let's go up and look forward to losing every week ? 

Yeah,  big clubs like Brighton ,Bournemouth ,Watford ,Huddersfield and Burnley must wish they hadn't got promoted. 


fliegetn0.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Patrick said:

Yeah,  big clubs like Brighton ,Bournemouth ,Watford ,Huddersfield and Burnley must wish they hadn't got promoted. 

Not quite sure why you just dig at my posts nowadays Patrick , it's ok I'm a big lad and I'm not upset ,just a bit odd that's all . 


funniest.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...