Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
avstu

Aston Villa 0-0 Millwall

ASTON VILLA VS MILLWALL

VILLA PARK, BIRMINGHAM

SATURDAY, 9TH DECEMBER 2017

CHAMPIONSHIP

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

03/12/2017 : Aston Villa will go 3rd if the results go in our favour next weekend.

Friday 8th December
Sheffield United v Bristol City - Draw

Saturday 9th December
Aston Villa v Millwall - AVFC Win
Barnsley v Derby County - Derby can only go above us if they win and we lose.

Edited by Larry-AV
Clarification.

AVFC RFC SAFC

First league game against these for 27 years,  police are expecting trouble, They normally only take a few hundred away but have sold over 2000 for this and they will be looking for it. I've got a ticket in lower north by the away fans but don't think I'll be allowed to walk up witton lane to the turnstiles and my team are at home.  It  looks like the police are enforcing the same security operation that took place when we played blues at home last time. I'll probably go up town for a drink before and after as the witton arms might be shut. 

fliegetn0.gif

1 hour ago, Patrick said:

First league game against these for 27 years,  police are expecting trouble, They normally only take a few hundred away but have sold over 2000 for this and they will be looking for it. I've got a ticket in lower north by the away fans but don't think I'll be allowed to walk up witton lane to the turnstiles and my team are at home.  It  looks like the police are enforcing the same security operation that took place when we played blues at home last time. I'll probably go up town for a drink before and after as the witton arms might be shut. 

My mate said they are celebrating some kind of anniversary and all of their 'old boys' are planning on spending a weekend in Birmingham. They have sold their full allocation, haven't they?

He said that his friends dad is a copper and there is discussions to keep them locked in the ground for 30 minutes after full time.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

2 hours ago, avstu said:

My mate said they are celebrating some kind of anniversary and all of their 'old boys' are planning on spending a weekend in Birmingham. They have sold their full allocation, haven't they?

He said that his friends dad is a copper and there is discussions to keep them locked in the ground for 30 minutes after full time.

Well they said they couldn't do that for blues  last season , 

fliegetn0.gif

20 hours ago, Patrick said:

Well they said they couldn't do that for blues  last season , 

Couldn't do what mate? Keep them locked in?

Mellberg_Signature.png

1 hour ago, avstu said:

Couldn't do what mate? Keep them locked in?

Yeah.  they said there is no space to hold back fans at Villa Park.  But at St Andrews about half just stayed in their seats for well over an hour when we were held back there. 

fliegetn0.gif

23 hours ago, Patrick said:

Yeah.  they said there is no space to hold back fans at Villa Park.  But at St Andrews about half just stayed in their seats for well over an hour when we were held back there. 

Yeah, I went back to my seat I must admit.

Mellberg_Signature.png

Due to increased police officer presence at this weekend's fixture against Millwall, there will be changes to access routes around Villa Park. 

There will be signage around the ground on matchday to assist with these changes. 

The maps below outline all parking restrictions, road blockages and any other alterations from a normal fixture. 

Please plan your day in advance as all supporters will be required to comply with these changes. 

We thank you for your cooperation in ensuring the match can be enjoyed as normal.

Vs%20MFC%20Pre%20Match%20Notice.ashx?la=

Mellberg_Signature.png