Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

ASTON VILLA VS IPSWICH

VILLA PARK, BIRMINGHAM

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 25TH 2017

CHAMPIONSHIP

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

There will be a collection outside the ground before this match for the Justice 4 the 21 campaign

fliegetn0.gif

EFL1 (Championship), Saturday 25/11/2017 : Aston Villa v Ipswich Town, KO 15:00 hours.

Prediction, made on 23/11/2017 (today) : Aston Villa 2-1 Ipswich Town

AVFC RFC SAFC

We will have to dig deep with this one. McCarthy will come and put 11 men behind the ball no doubt

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

1 hour ago, avstu said:

We will have to dig deep with this one. McCarthy will come and put 11 men behind the ball no doubt

Yes,  and so will we. McCarthy,  like Bruce,  Tony Pullis , Allerdyce etc. are old school managers whose teams play a certain,  sometimes effective type of football. We played them 9 months ago at Villa Park, the match was heading for a dour nil nil before Ipswich scored a late winner. Although we had an  in form kodja then  I like to think we have improved since ,  so I can see this match finishing as either nil nil or more likely 1-0  to us. 

fliegetn0.gif

Must,nt forget last season when they sneaked a 1-0 win i think it was -reckon we are much stronger now revenge would be so sweet and 9points this week would be a trenendous confidence booster even more so with our crop of injurys 

Come on You Lions UTV 

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

2 hours ago, freddy said:

Must,nt forget last season when they sneaked a 1-0 win i think it was -reckon we are much stronger now revenge would be so sweet and 9points this week would be a trenendous confidence booster even more so with our crop of injurys 

Come on You Lions UTV 

That was the lowest point for me last season Fred,  On the verge of the play offs at Christmas, Two months later,  lost at home to Ipswich.  Third defeat on the trot  and down to 16th. 

fliegetn0.gif

We have a run of games coming up that we need to pick points up. Maximum points at home and at least a point on the road.

Mellberg_Signature.png

8 minutes ago, avstu said:

We have a run of games coming up that we need to pick points up. Maximum points at home and at least a point on the road.

That sort of applies at all times ? 

funniest.gif

1 minute ago, Rawly1966 said:

That sort of applies at all times ? 

Yes, it does but a lot of the games are against those in and around us. I could be wrong but have we picked up any points from those in the top 6 so far?

Mellberg_Signature.png