Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
chickenbaltipie

Leeds away travel

3 hours ago, chickenbaltipie said:

Do you know if they’re still running coaches to away games?

They have been doing coaches for  every away match for years,  but didn't to Qpr last week,  very strange. Looks like the last one was Preston last month. You'll have to ring this number to ask. 

07557 055593

Or just book with premier 

15 hours ago, Patrick said:

They have been doing coaches for  every away match for years,  but didn't to Qpr last week,  very strange. Looks like the last one was Preston last month. You'll have to ring this number to ask. 

07557 055593

Or just book with premier 

Some of the supporter clubs don't do coaches to London away games. They organise a train for everyone to get together. I know Sutton Coldfield do this so Longbridge may do the same?

1 hour ago, avstu said:

Some of the supporter clubs don't do coaches to London away games. They organise a train for everyone to get together. I know Sutton Coldfield do this so Longbridge may do the same?

Yes that's true Stu  , although they haven't mentioned a Leeds coach on twitter. I went to West Ham with the LL a couple of seasons ago,  it was mad. I'll ask Trev if I see him today,  although he stopped  doing it last season. Sutton lions had 2 coaches at Qpr last week.  I went to fulham on the train last season,  didn't like it.  You get to Euston then you have to p*ss about with tubes,  same after the match,  whereas on the coach your straight in the pub when you get there and straight on the coach after the match. Although I am thinking of getting the train to derby,  same price as the coach.  Stations not far from the ground but not many pubs round there. I like it on premier when we stop on the way for a  pint,,,  ,,for 3 hours. 

I looked at their twitter feed (Not on twitter but can still see public pages) and prior to QPR there were a lot of posts for away travel up to Preston and with less than a week prior to Leeds there’s nothing so I’m guessing they aren’t putting anything on again.

Ive been in touch with the first response to this thread so if there’s spaces I’ll go with them (As he responded first), longbridge would’ve been handy for me personally but don’t mind who I go with to be honest!

I had a train booked from Euston last weekend at 17:44 or something and I made it with a few minutes to spare, the tubes were rammed! Think for derby I’ll use the train as it’s a short walk to the ground and there’s meant to be some well rated camra pubs around the station.

On 25/11/2017 at 10:51 AM, Patrick said:

Yes that's true Stu  , although they haven't mentioned a Leeds coach on twitter. I went to West Ham with the LL a couple of seasons ago,  it was mad. I'll ask Trev if I see him today,  although he stopped  doing it last season. Sutton lions had 2 coaches at Qpr last week.  I went to fulham on the train last season,  didn't like it.  You get to Euston then you have to p*ss about with tubes,  same after the match,  whereas on the coach your straight in the pub when you get there and straight on the coach after the match. Although I am thinking of getting the train to derby,  same price as the coach.  Stations not far from the ground but not many pubs round there. I like it on premier when we stop on the way for a  pint,,,  ,,for 3 hours. 

Like you say, it all depends on what you like. 

I prefer the freedom of the train. If you want to go to a pub after the game - you can. If you want to go straight home - you can. On coaches, they do multiple drops which is ideal and good to enable them to gain more business but I am a selfish person haha.