Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

QPR 1-2 Aston Villa

The Boyz done well   coming back after being 1-0 down,---

a Saturday night  not ruined----can,t be bad,

well done lads----well done Brucey--

UTV VTID--

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

16 minutes ago, freddy said:

UTV VTID--

enjoy Skegness freddy treat yerself to a nice wee double dram of the finest

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

16 minutes ago, freddy said:

UTV VTID--

Yes brilliant result , could easily have won by more. With 2 home games this week our place in the top 6 should be consolidated 

fliegetn0.gif

1 minute ago, Dimitri said:

enjoy Skegness freddy treat yerself to a nice wee double dram of the finest

Cheers Dimitri-----went out earlier and treated maaaself to 8 cans o Guinness and a bottle of Uncle Jack (Daniels) and one of J.D. Tennessee Honey ,

also got a bottle of mah old fave Jameson--so will toast another Villa victory with a raised glass or 4---lol

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Thought we were excellent 

smithies saved it being 1-4 at half time 

some not great finishing meant it wasn't 1-6 at full time 

Davis man of match without any doubt

bit all played a part of a great away performance 

bruce out ( as the man behind me was saying for 44 mins )

w**ker was quiet after that 

anyway Bruce out dean in 

funniest.gif

just watched the highlights----as has already been said it could have been 4 or even 6  --well taken goal from Uncle Albert created by Hourihane  ---Davis looked a real handful---blimey its imperative that the lad stays fit,

good to see J.T. there supporting Brucey and the Boyzz

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

18 hours ago, avstu said:

How do people watch/listen these days?

Sky Sports website Stu for me, its a minute by minute written match report as its happening. Sometimes they also show video clips of the goals.

From what I read there and on here it seems safe to say we put in a good performance at a ground where the top two recently lost, not bad considering the amount of injuries and keeps us within striking distance of the top two.

UTV

1 hour ago, dorset lion said:

Sky Sports website Stu for me, its a minute by minute written match report as its happening. Sometimes they also show video clips of the goals.

From what I read there and on here it seems safe to say we put in a good performance at a ground where the top two recently lost, not bad considering the amount of injuries and keeps us within striking distance of the top two.

UTV

I was going to go but had no-1 to go with :(. I ended up finding a Periscope feed. We should have won comfortably by a few goals. That would be my only complaint - the inability to kill games off.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

1 hour ago, avstu said:

I was going to go but had no-1 to go with :(. I ended up finding a Periscope feed. We should have won comfortably by a few goals. That would be my only complaint - the inability to kill games off.

You not old enough to travel alone ? Complain ? Please 

funniest.gif

1 hour ago, avstu said:

We aren't doing too bad considering the lack of goals from our strikers so far, Davis has done well but doesn't look like an out and out goal scorer, be interesting to see how it works out when he has a fit and in form Kodjia beside him.