Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

QPR 1-2 Aston Villa

11 minutes ago, CornyAVFC said:

Is RHM not injured?

probably , but hasn't he been injured for most of the last 2 or 3 years

fliegetn0.gif

21 minutes ago, Rawly1966 said:

Don't think hogans was an injury mate ,sounded a bit serious 

Oh sorry to hear that Rawly,  hope the lad makes a full and speedy recovery---its a long long telling sapping winter period -when resources will be really tested.

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

11 minutes ago, freddy said:

Oh sorry to hear that Rawly,  hope the lad makes a full and speedy recovery---its a long long telling sapping winter period -when resources will be really tested.

I don't think we can complain too much about injuries Fred , compared to the other clubs we have spent a fortune on building a big squad with strength and cover in all positions , 

fliegetn0.gif

1 hour ago, Rawly1966 said:

Don't think hogans was an injury mate ,sounded a bit serious 

Sounded like constipation to me 

fliegetn0.gif

18/11/2017 : Hogan and Kodjia join JT as out long-term, this is from the SSN match preview.

Injury-hit Aston Villa are without John Terry, Scott Hogan and Jonathan Kodjia for the trip to Loftus Road. Captain Terry is nursing a broken foot he suffered earlier this month while Hogan has had a stomach operation, with boss Steve Bruce saying he will be sidelined for the foreseeable future.

Fellow striker Kodjia suffered an ankle injury while on international duty with the Ivory Coast, with Villa conceding they fear the worst over the problem. Mile Jedinak is back in the country after scoring a hat-trick to help Australia qualify for the World Cup and his condition will be assessed but Henri Lansbury (knee) is closing in on fitness.

AVFC RFC SAFC

Thats me off to the airport for the red eye flight to London. Safe travels to all going down to the match. UTV

4 hours in bed is long enough for me. I'm off to the square peg for a full English. Coach departs at half 8 . Off to the smoke.. 

fliegetn0.gif

11 hours ago, Patrick said:

I don't think we can complain too much about injuries Fred , compared to the other clubs we have spent a fortune on building a big squad with strength and cover in all positions , 

Yeh will be Bruce's fault 

funniest.gif