Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

QPR 1-2 Aston Villa

I go along with that, Jedi for Captain, while JT is out injured.

EFL1 (Championship), Saturday 18/11/2017 : Queens Park Rangers v Aston Villa

Prediction, made on 16/11/2017 (today) : Queens Park Rangers 1-2 Aston Villa

AVFC RFC SAFC

Jedinak to play centre-half. I know he did well one of the games last year but didn't we take him out of that position because he was shocking in the following game? (I could be wrong??)

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

2 minutes ago, avstu said:

Jedinak to play centre-half. I know he did well one of the games last year but didn't we take him out of that position because he was shocking in the following game? (I could be wrong??)

Who's your choice ? 

funniest.gif

1 minute ago, Rawly1966 said:

Who's your choice ? 

Honestly? I have no idea. I have toyed with the idea of going young Sulliman a go. I am not a fan of either Elphick or Samba but bar the first 2-3 minutes Samba did OK for the rest of the game. 

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

1 minute ago, avstu said:

Honestly? I have no idea. I have toyed with the idea of going young Sulliman a go. I am not a fan of either Elphick or Samba but bar the first 2-3 minutes Samba did OK for the rest of the game. 

Samba is the sensible option as he is a center half by trade , but slower than me .

elphick is a no from me , finished at this level .

no idea on Sulliman as I've never seen him play .

funniest.gif

8 minutes ago, Rawly1966 said:

Samba is the sensible option as he is a center half by trade , but slower than me .

elphick is a no from me , finished at this level .

no idea on Sulliman as I've never seen him play .

I know my brother doesn't rate Sulliman highly at all. He said he was the weakness in the England defence but ultimately this is a young lad that was once wanted by Pep Guardiola at Bayern.

Mellberg_Signature.png

On 11/13/2017 at 11:15 PM, LiamH said:

Thanks for this. I’ve managed to get hold of some now.

Where’s everyone drinking before the game? I went last year but a Sunday midday ko meant no pub time.

bring photo ID to get in the pub

fliegetn0.gif

On 13/11/2017 at 11:15 PM, LiamH said:

Thanks for this. I’ve managed to get hold of some now.

Where’s everyone drinking before the game? I went last year but a Sunday midday ko meant no pub time.

Balishis but as paddy said. You will need photo ID

Mellberg_Signature.png

any injury news----anyone returned from international duty to add to the crocked list?

how are Gabby  Onamah Kodjia?--    obviously J.T. is unfortunately out---is Jack ok for 90 minutes?

reckon i,d go 4 -5-1 for this with Davis alone then if fit bang Kodjia on for 30 or so minutes-

Come On You Villa Boyzz-----the long telling winter run ----now begins.

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

1 hour ago, freddy said:

any injury news----anyone returned from international duty to add to the crocked list?

how are Gabby  Onamah Kodjia?--    obviously J.T. is unfortunately out---is Jack ok for 90 minutes?

Kodja and Hogan out till Christmas or longer ,  gabby still some way off being fit. Not sure about others 

fliegetn0.gif