Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

QPR 1-2 Aston Villa

Thanks for this. I’ve managed to get hold of some now.

Where’s everyone drinking before the game? I went last year but a Sunday midday ko meant no pub time.

2 hours ago, LiamH said:

Thanks for this. I’ve managed to get hold of some now.

Where’s everyone drinking before the game? I went last year but a Sunday midday ko meant no pub time.

Anywhere in Sheppard's Bush mate 

fliegetn0.gif

On 10/11/2017 at 7:50 PM, Rawly1966 said:

I couldn't give a f*ck anyway .at least we got rid of the gargoyle .

andyou know as well as I do , I say it to reel them in . But hogan ain't very good is he lol lol .

and I wouldn't say being in love with Dean smith is forum ruining either , neither is thinking you are the messiah to all things villa ( not you ) lol

Hogan is great, it’s Bruce that’s the problem ???

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

3 hours ago, Rawly1966 said:

Play Jed up front he's in the goals !!

Everyone will slate Bruce when he doesn't play Jedinak because he won't return to training until at least Friday.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

44 minutes ago, avstu said:

Everyone will slate Bruce when he doesn't play Jedinak because he won't return to training until at least Friday.

They will slate him either way 

funniest.gif

I'm sure he does ,sometimes ,same as every manager player and anyfucker else 

funniest.gif

19 hours ago, avstu said:

I think he'll play him, ,,in Terry's position. Several times last season we thought oh jedinak won't play Saturday because of jet lag,  only to see him play the full 90 and be man of the match. Be nice to see him take the penalty too if we get one.  

fliegetn0.gif

1 hour ago, Patrick said:

I think he'll play him, ,,in Terry's position. Several times last season we thought oh jedinak won't play Saturday because of jet lag,  only to see him play the full 90 and be man of the match. Be nice to see him take the penalty too if we get one.  

Correct , Jed should be our centre half and captain in Terry's absence 

funniest.gif