Jump to content

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

QPR 1-2 Aston Villa

Recommended Posts

49 minutes ago, Rawly1966 said:

I couldn't give a f*ck anyway .at least we got rid of the gargoyle .

andyou know as well as I do , I say it to reel them in . But hogan ain't very good is he lol lol .

and I wouldn't say being in love with Dean smith is forum ruining either , neither is thinking you are the messiah to all things villa ( not you ) lol

we all have our faults , anyway , I'm happy to stay with steve bruce if he can get us in the play offs , too late to change manager now really , so just got to hope he takes us there , should do , I'll just have to try not to panic when we loose a game or 2


fliegetn0.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Patrick said:

we all have our faults , anyway , I'm happy to stay with steve bruce if he can get us in the play offs , too late to change manager now really , so just got to hope he takes us there , should do , I'll just have to try not to panic when we loose a game or 2

You going loftus road mate ? 


funniest.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Rawly1966 said:

You going loftus road mate ? 

yeah , i'm in the £34 seats instead of 29 , still haven't made my mind up about leeds  ,, 29 quid too with a tenner off


fliegetn0.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Patrick said:

yeah , i'm in the £34 seats instead of 29 , still haven't made my mind up about leeds  ,, 29 quid too with a tenner off

I'm in the 34 gold as well , Leeds tickets arrived today also 


funniest.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rawly1966 said:

I'm in the 34 gold as well , Leeds tickets arrived today also 

Well i'll buy you a drink at half time if i see you there , only tea or coffee though as i know you'll probably be driving


fliegetn0.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Patrick said:

Well i'll buy you a drink at half time if i see you there , only tea or coffee though as i know you'll probably be driving

 

9 hours ago, Patrick said:

Well i'll buy you a drink at half time if i see you there , only tea or coffee though as i know you'll probably be driving

Black coffe please mate hahha 


funniest.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rawly1966 said:

 

Black coffe please mate hahha 

You'll need it to stay awake with steve bruces football :193_helmet_with_cross:


fliegetn0.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Patrick said:

You'll need it to stay awake with steve bruces football :193_helmet_with_cross:

Yes roll on Deans champagne football . I still have no idea who he is . 


funniest.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11/11/2017 : I have moved the off-topic posts in F A Cup 2017-2018 to here.

It would have been easier for me to have deleted them.


AVFC RFC SAFC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2017 at 8:54 AM, LiamH said:

Don’t supppse anyone has or knows of 2 spare tickets for the QPR game do they?

thanks in advance, Liam 

 


fliegetn0.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...