Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

QPR 1-2 Aston Villa

3 hours ago, Patrick said:

Yeah,  and we looked better on Saturday when Whelan went off and grealish came on.  So hopefully he'll start at loftus road. 

in place of whelan??

4 hours ago, lifelongvilla said:

in place of whelan??

yeah ,  or   snodgrass or hourihane  or adomah 

fliegetn0.gif

8 hours ago, Patrick said:

yeah ,  or   snodgrass or hourihane  or adomah 

He wont start ahead of Whelan, we need someone to break up play so it'll be whelan or jedi.  snodgrass and adomah should of swapped sides on saturday in the first half IMO,  two players playing on the wrong side of the park who were having a nightmare is a recipe for disaster, 99% of the time if they lose the ball they lose it on the inside and the opposition are breaking into the space, not towards the touchline.

Hopefully Taylor gets a start at left fullback with Hutton moving inside to replace JT.  Jack could replace Snodgrass if his rib is still playing up.

1 hour ago, lifelongvilla said:

He wont start ahead of Whelan, we need someone to break up play so it'll be whelan or jedi.  snodgrass and adomah should of swapped sides on saturday in the first half IMO,  two players playing on the wrong side of the park who were having a nightmare is a recipe for disaster, 99% of the time if they lose the ball they lose it on the inside and the opposition are breaking into the space, not towards the touchline.

Hopefully Taylor gets a start at left fullback with Hutton moving inside to replace JT.  Jack could replace Snodgrass if his rib is still playing up.

Kodja likes it on the wing 

fliegetn0.gif

Don’t supppse anyone has or knows of 2 spare tickets for the QPR game do they?

thanks in advance, Liam 

1 hour ago, Larry-AV said:

10/11/2017 : FA Cup 2017-2018, 1st Round replays :

Tuesday 14th November
Accrington Stanley 19:45 Guiseley
Bury 19:45 Woking
Scunthorpe United 19:45 Northampton Town

Wednesday 15th November
Tranmere Rovers 19:45 Peterborough United

Thursday 16th November
Billericay Town 19:45 Leatherhead

No wonder nobody posts on this forum anymore.  This used to be a place where villa fans shared their thoughts,  opinions , match day experiences and discussed everything claret and blue. and You have ruined it Larry  by flooding the place with your mind numbing fixture announcements and results. No one gives a sh*t about  fa cup 1st round replays. Just post a link to the BBC football website,  all that boring sh*t is on there. If anyone needs to know it.  

fliegetn0.gif

8 hours ago, LiamH said:

Don’t supppse anyone has or knows of 2 spare tickets for the QPR game do they?

thanks in advance, Liam 

Make a post on twitter, let me know and I'll retweet it on the website account for you.

if you said last week you could have used a few of my friends references. Corny is usually your man to talk to on here.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

2 hours ago, Patrick said:

No wonder nobody posts on this forum anymore.  This used to be a place where villa fans shared their thoughts,  opinions , match day experiences and discussed everything claret and blue. and You have ruined it Larry  by flooding the place with your mind numbing fixture announcements and results. No one gives a sh*t about  fa cup 1st round replays. Just post a link to the BBC football website,  all that boring sh*t is on there. If anyone needs to know it.  

Nah mate , ak said its me that ruined it , hahaha 

funniest.gif

14 minutes ago, Rawly1966 said:

Nah mate , ak said its me that ruined it , hahaha 

I wouldn't say an unhealthy obsession with hogan is forum ruining , at least it is villa related

fliegetn0.gif

12 minutes ago, Patrick said:

I wouldn't say an unhealthy obsession with hogan is forum ruining , at least it is villa related

I couldn't give a f*ck anyway .at least we got rid of the gargoyle .

andyou know as well as I do , I say it to reel them in . But hogan ain't very good is he lol lol .

and I wouldn't say being in love with Dean smith is forum ruining either , neither is thinking you are the messiah to all things villa ( not you ) lol

funniest.gif