Jump to content
FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

avstu

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, dorset lion said:

We aren't doing too bad considering the lack of goals from our strikers so far, Davis has done well but doesn't look like an out and out goal scorer, be interesting to see how it works out when he has a fit and in form Kodjia beside him.

Going by the away performances at Preston and now Qpr I think we look a much better side with Davis and no kodja.  

fliegetn0.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, dorset lion said:

We aren't doing too bad considering the lack of goals from our strikers so far, Davis has done well but doesn't look like an out and out goal scorer, be interesting to see how it works out when he has a fit and in form Kodjia beside him.

never thought i,d say this but i,m liking the 4-5-1 set up,---but reckon the personnel is the primary factor, Albert and Snoddy wide, Whelan and Hourihane holding the centre with Whelan holding back letting Hourihane venture forward---and then Onamah helping out but playing close to Davis ,all have varying  individual skills that they bring to table----and then to back up we have at the moment-- Jedi-Jack, O,Hare and Birkir---with  Lansbury and Green hopefully both soon back in contention,----it dont look bad does it?

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Rawly1966 said:

You not old enough to travel alone ? Complain ? Please 

I'm a vulnerable young man and anything could happen to me.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rawly1966 said:

You should be so lucky

allwys room in my car mate , we could discuss lots lol 

I can picture it now

" I've lost 2lb this week Stu  "

"How  much have you lost  "

" Hogan is sh*t  , isn't he Stu "

" Bruce out  , Dean Smith in Stu "

fliegetn0.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Patrick said:

I can picture it now

" I've lost 2lb this week Stu  "

"How  much have you lost  "

" Hogan is sh*t  , isn't he Stu "

" Bruce out  , Dean Smith in Stu "

Dean smith can f*ck off ( who ever he is ) 

4 pound actually 

and f**cking deny hogan isn't sh*t ? 

funniest.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Rawly1966 said:

Dean smith can f*ck off ( who ever he is ) 

4 pound actually 

and f**cking deny hogan isn't sh*t ? 

Lol,  stop getting wound up 

fliegetn0.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...