Jump to content

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
avstu

QPR 1-2 Aston Villa

Recommended Posts

QUEENS PARK RANGERS VS ASTON VILLA

LOFTUS ROAD, LONDON

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 18TH 2017

CHAMPIONSHIP


Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pointless game really ,it's all a load of sh*t because we lost a game . 


funniest.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, lifelongvilla said:

Looks like we're back to another must win game,, the boss is getting concerned again looking at his Twitter outbursts.  

 


fliegetn0.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Patrick said:

 

He's broken hearted, we have 6 injured fighters so he's praying......or something to do with fisting Rab C Nesbit ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We lost one, had to happen at some point but looking at QPRs recent results we are more than capable of winning there.

UTV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dorset lion said:

We lost one, had to happen at some point but looking at QPRs recent results we are more than capable of winning there.

UTV

Hope you're right Dorset  as in QPR's last 2 home games they beat Wolves and Sheffield United,  probably the 2 best teams in the league 


fliegetn0.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Patrick said:

 

 

1 hour ago, dorset lion said:

He's broken hearted, we have 6 injured fighters so he's praying......or something to do with fisting Rab C Nesbit ?

Or Steve Bruce is 6 points short of the required amount 

 


fliegetn0.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Patrick said:

Hope you're right Dorset  as in QPR's last 2 home games they beat Wolves and Sheffield United,  probably the 2 best teams in the league 

My mistake Pat, when I googled their results I read the list that came up from the top without looking at the dates, on a plus point they did get stuffed 4-0 by Forest on Saturday so there is reason for optimism.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dorset lion said:

My mistake Pat, when I googled their results I read the list that came up from the top without looking at the dates, on a plus point they did get stuffed 4-0 by Forest on Saturday so there is reason for optimism.

Yeah,  and we looked better on Saturday when Whelan went off and grealish came on.  So hopefully he'll start at loftus road. 


fliegetn0.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...