Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
avstu

QPR 1-2 Aston Villa

QUEENS PARK RANGERS VS ASTON VILLA

LOFTUS ROAD, LONDON

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 18TH 2017

CHAMPIONSHIP

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Pointless game really ,it's all a load of sh*t because we lost a game . 

funniest.gif

20 minutes ago, lifelongvilla said:

Looks like we're back to another must win game,, the boss is getting concerned again looking at his Twitter outbursts.  

fliegetn0.gif

17 hours ago, Patrick said:

He's broken hearted, we have 6 injured fighters so he's praying......or something to do with fisting Rab C Nesbit ?

We lost one, had to happen at some point but looking at QPRs recent results we are more than capable of winning there.

UTV

1 hour ago, dorset lion said:

We lost one, had to happen at some point but looking at QPRs recent results we are more than capable of winning there.

UTV

Hope you're right Dorset  as in QPR's last 2 home games they beat Wolves and Sheffield United,  probably the 2 best teams in the league 

fliegetn0.gif

18 hours ago, Patrick said:

He's broken hearted, we have 6 injured fighters so he's praying......or something to do with fisting Rab C Nesbit ?

Or Steve Bruce is 6 points short of the required amount 

fliegetn0.gif

1 hour ago, Patrick said:

Hope you're right Dorset  as in QPR's last 2 home games they beat Wolves and Sheffield United,  probably the 2 best teams in the league 

My mistake Pat, when I googled their results I read the list that came up from the top without looking at the dates, on a plus point they did get stuffed 4-0 by Forest on Saturday so there is reason for optimism.

My mistake Pat, when I googled their results I read the list that came up from the top without looking at the dates, on a plus point they did get stuffed 4-0 by Forest on Saturday so there is reason for optimism.

Yeah,  and we looked better on Saturday when Whelan went off and grealish came on.  So hopefully he'll start at loftus road. 

fliegetn0.gif