Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

Preston NE 0-2 Aston Villa

PRESTON NORTH END V ASTON VILLA

DEEPDALE, PRESTON

WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 1ST 2017

CHAMPIONSHIP

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Off work this week,  could of gone to this but live on Sky, the settee with a few cans seemed a more attractive proposition  To be honest I can't see us winning so I'll take  a point again, although that  will probably  see us dropping out the top 6 . But if we win I am going to celebrate by cracking open the  bottle of ouzo , that I bought in Rhodes 3 months ago. And party on my own in the living room until the early hours. 

fliegetn0.gif

thats the Real Brummie Villa fans for ya, part time supporters, pick and choose, too cold for yas lol

11 minutes ago, CornyAVFC said:

thats the Real Brummie Villa fans for ya, part time supporters, pick and choose, too cold for yas lol

I'll be the first one at Qpr in a few weeks you knob,  while you're shopping in Tesco's. Ticket and coach already paid for. 

fliegetn0.gif

Taylor has served his 3 match ban i reckon---but Hutton imo has done blinking well,and dont deserve to be dropped,we are now in the top 6 and should intend to stay there 3 points should be our target---its important we have a good bench ready to defend stoutly or to attack and go for goals-- bearing in mind there another game on saturday--i,d go with::

Johnstone

Elmo      J.T.     Chester     Hutton

Snoddy      Jedi    Hourihane      Albert 

Davis      Kodjia

Steer Taylor  Jack  O,Hare  Whelan   Lansbury   Onamah,

Hogan aint done nothing  in his cameo,s-neither has Birkir,----time for change!!

Come On You Villa Boyzz----Onwards and Upwards,

VTID----------------

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

5 hours ago, freddy said:

Taylor has served his 3 match ban i reckon---but Hutton imo has done blinking well,and dont deserve to be dropped,we are now in the top 6 and should intend to stay there 3 points should be our target---its important we have a good bench ready to defend stoutly or to attack and go for goals-- bearing in mind there another game on saturday--i,d go with::

Johnstone

Elmo      J.T.     Chester     Hutton

Snoddy      Jedi    Hourihane      Albert 

Davis      Kodjia

Steer Taylor  Jack  O,Hare  Whelan   Lansbury   Onamah,

Hogan aint done nothing  in his cameo,s-neither has Birkir,----time for change!!

Come On You Villa Boyzz----Onwards and Upwards,

VTID----------------

Yes Fred,  Hutton has played well at left back the last few games and deserves to carry on.  I see you have included kodja , isn't he injured,  ?  If so,  no great loss imo. I thought Snodgrass and Onomah were disappointing against blues  , so I would play Callum o Hare,  

fliegetn0.gif

Was reading comments yesterday about Preston from one of their fans and he said if Villa get it right up top then we are more than capable of winning.

He said they have serious defensive injury problems but did say he felt that their top six were a match for anyone in this division,

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

3 hours ago, avstu said:

Was reading comments yesterday about Preston from one of their fans and he said if Villa get it right up top then we are more than capable of winning.

He said they have serious defensive injury problems but did say he felt that their top six were a match for anyone in this division,

You could say Blues have defensive problems after hull put 6 past them a few weeks ago. 

fliegetn0.gif