Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick

Football Lads Alliance

2 hours ago, Dimitri said:

good man,as i said good intentions,with the numbersbut attract some idiots imo,hopefully it passes of peacefully and it gets the message across,

40 thousand marched through London peacefully in October , because it was peaceful there was a media blackout on TV and radio.  I reckon there will be ten to 15 thousand marching on Saturday with counter demonstrators looking for trouble which the media will use to discredit the fla 

fliegetn0.gif

Not going now , just had a lovely Indian curry delivered to the house  by a lovely muslim man courtesy of  the just eat app. There is good and bad in every race , group or religion , plus my mrs won't let me go because there will be too much trouble , and she's right , there will be , but thats irrelevant , it was my choice not to attend

fliegetn0.gif

2 hours ago, Patrick said:

Not going now , just had a lovely Indian curry delivered to the house  by a lovely muslim man courtesy of  the just eat app. There is good and bad in every race , group or religion , plus my mrs won't let me go because there will be too much trouble , and she's right , there will be , but thats irrelevant , it was my choice not to attend

Spot on pat,its not race,religion that's the problem but class divide,the government & zionists have us all in the palm of their hands fighting amongst each other

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

From what I have seen, all these marches have been peaceful so far.

Guarantee that changes as of today.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

fliegetn0.gif

Media blackout 

fliegetn0.gif

DZH6WdVW4AACJ-m.jpg

fliegetn0.gif