Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick

Football Lads Alliance

At least 50 thousand football fans  of all creeds,  colours and religions will be  peacefully marching through London today in protest against recent terror attacks in London and Manchester . There will be representatives from all premier and football league clubs . Rivalry is suspended and no flags or colours  are allowed. They will be joined by the Veterans against terrorism group and 500 Gurkhas.

The FLA tagline is "Together We Are Stronger" which harks back to the wartime spirit that older football fans remember all too well.

fliegetn0.gif

fliegetn0.gif

well done to all involved,...f*ck isis!!

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

fliegetn0.gif

Brilliant

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Thinking of going

fliegetn0.gif

good intentions but it'l be a bunch of right wing knuckle draggers,and attract the likes of teh sdl/edl/bnp/NF types,..not my cuppa tea

12 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

good intentions but it'l be a bunch of right wing knuckle draggers,and attract the likes of teh sdl/edl/bnp/NF types,..not my cuppa tea

Every British football club will be represented. I'm marching with the bhoys behind the Celtic banner 

fliegetn0.gif

2 minutes ago, Patrick said:

Every British football club will be represented. I'm marching with the bhoys behind the Celtic banner 

good man,as i said good intentions,with the numbersbut attract some idiots imo,hopefully it passes of peacefully and it gets the message across,but isis is an american zionist creation,a false flag using it not only to divide muslims but also westeners against islam