Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
avstu

Wolves away

15 hours ago, Rawly1966 said:

Get home just in time for this one ,amazing really lots are worried about wolves ! How times have changed 

Its only a game, its not like its life or death !!!

We have better players than wolves mate. except Hogan !!

1 hour ago, B6! said:

Its only a game, its not like its life or death !!!

We have better players than wolves mate

Don't think we have anyone as good as jota or costa  but only 20 mins up the road on the train it's a good day out on the p*ss. Especially being a half 5 kick off.. Can't say where a few of us are drinking before the match because of blaydon reading and bilston last season

https://www.expressandstar.com/news/emergency-services/2017/01/14/aston-villa-fans-sent-back-to-birmingham-before-wolves-game/

1 hour ago, Patrick said:

Don't think we have anyone as good as jota or costa  but only 20 mins up the road on the train it's a good day out on the p*ss. Especially being a half 5 kick off.. Can't say where a few of us are drinking before the match because of blaydon reading and bilston last season

https://www.expressandstar.com/news/emergency-services/2017/01/14/aston-villa-fans-sent-back-to-birmingham-before-wolves-game/

Jota plays were ?costa playe]s where ?.sorry for sounding like a thick fat bloke,but I ain't seen wolves play this season 

17 minutes ago, Rawly1966 said:

Jota plays were ?costa playe]s where ?.sorry for sounding like a thick fat bloke,but I ain't seen wolves play this season 

Up front,  you probably seen Costa last season,  best player on the pitch in the 2 games against us.  He's been out for months injured,  but back now.  

21 hours ago, Patrick said:

Up front,  you probably seen Costa last season,  best player on the pitch in the 2 games against us.  He's been out for months injured,  but back now.  

Ah yes I remember him 

and jota a striker as well ?

looking forward to it , will be a test no doubt 

5 minutes ago, Rawly1966 said:

Ah yes I remember him 

and jota a striker as well ?

Yeah with 6 goals so far,  but our defence is more than capable of keeping another clean sheet and nicking one the other end. 

1 minute ago, Patrick said:

Yeah with 6 goals so far,  but our defence is more than capable of keeping another clean sheet and nicking one the other end. 

Stick with Kodja and Davis ?

Still on the lookout for three more tickets if anyone hears of any spares.

Anyone thinking of getting the metro from snow hill to Wolverhampton on Saturday I wouldn't bother.  Because of track work it only goes so far then you have to get on a bus.