Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Dimitri

where is loyal villan?

Back shortly now the corner has turned 

13 minutes ago, Patrick said:

Back shortly now the corner has turned 

he's always been an optimised tbf.

bruce still out though???

48 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

he's always been an optimised tbf.

bruce still out though???

yeah lol , and the next manager

1 minute ago, Patrick said:

yeah lol , and the next manager

mr lennon

5 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

mr lennon

I'm happy to stick with old Brucie  ,, lol ,,if results like today are anything to go by  ,,,,,,and continue 

52 minutes ago, Patrick said:

I'm happy to stick with old Brucie  ,, lol ,,if results like today are anything to go by  ,,,,,,and continue 

hey Patrick what do you think of this band of Birmingham

20 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

hey Patrick what do you think of this band of Birmingham

sound mate , a couple of them were in another bham group before FYC , called the beat ,ranking rodger was in that group , i went to  junior catholic school with him , he was the only black kid in the  school , never seen him for years till i left senior school and started drinking with him in the birmingham city centre punk pubs and clubs when we was about 17 /18 ,  He was the only black punk in Birmingham then , a few years later he got famous doing toasting with the beat ,,,,,,,,,still tours i think , with his son

Just now, Patrick said:

sound mate , a couple of them were in another bham group before FYC , called the beat ,ranking rodger was in that group , i went to  junior catholic school with him , he was the only black kid in the  school , never seen him for years till i left senior school and started drinking with him in the birmingham punk pubs and clubs when we was about 17 /18 ,  He was the only black punk in Birmingham then , a few years later he got famous doing toasting with the beat ,,,,,,,,,still tours i think , with his son

is that the little black lad in the corner playing the trumpet? btw I like the FYC

Just now, Dimitri said:

is that the little black lad in the corner playing the trumpet? btw I like the FYC

no he never joined fyc , , this was him

you wouldn't think a few years earlier he was a punk on the streets of brum sniffing amal nytrate

3 minutes ago, Patrick said:

no he never joined fyc , , this was him

you wouldn't think a few years earlier he was a punk on the streets of brum sniffing amal nytrate

I couldn't pictute you a punk Patrick or even a mod

Just now, Dimitri said:

I couldn't pictute you a punk Patrick or even a mod

picture me in bed with no clothes on then , cos thats where i am going now ,,,,,,,,,after this can

1 minute ago, Patrick said:

picture me in bed with no clothes on then , cos thats where i am going now ,,,,,,,,,after this can

f*ck that,I'm just  going to picture you,in a kenyan village tied up against a tree,whilst the natives wearing only Mansfield town FC beanie hats tribal dancing around you,whilst lord Akatutu sucks you off,...good night mate 

8 hours ago, Dimitri said:

?

Although Mike isn't as active as myself and others would like, he does still work for and with Avillafan in the background especially with the FCG

Forum staff will be reshuffled very soon. You all know the position we are in with the forum ATM and I am generally pleased a lot of you are posting on a regular basis again.

I am just monitoring the situation at the minute before making any rash decisions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rawly1966 said:

Fcg , what a waste of time that is 

Depends on how you look at it. I find it quite restricted in one way but it's a way of making fans feel a part of the club which I feel is important.

17 minutes ago, avstu said:

Depends on how you look at it. I find it quite restricted in one way but it's a way of making fans feel a part of the club which I feel is important.

It never even gets put on here what went on,  we have to read it on moms or h and v 

2 minutes ago, avstu said:

It's always on the main website Patrick.

There is a whole section here: http://www.avillafan.com/category/fcg/

Loyal used to post it in the forum,  it only takes a few seconds,  I think you should have staff that actually do something Stu 

12 hours ago, Patrick said:

sound mate , a couple of them were in another bham group before FYC , called the beat ,ranking rodger was in that group , i went to  junior catholic school with him , he was the only black kid in the  school , never seen him for years till i left senior school and started drinking with him in the birmingham city centre punk pubs and clubs when we was about 17 /18 ,  He was the only black punk in Birmingham then , a few years later he got famous doing toasting with the beat ,,,,,,,,,still tours i think , with his son

I always thought the guitarists were listening to a different song because their dancing was not to the tune they were playing lol