Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Dimitri

Carlisle

2 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

no chance,hes a tim he'l be a right handsome immaculate unrepentant fenian b**tard,

Image result for handsome man

You love your selfies don't you ???

Curse of Carlisle[edit]

220px-Cursing_Stone%2C_Carlisle_-_geogra

The Cursing Stone in an underpass near the castle

The Curse of Carlisle is a 16th-century curse that was first invoked by Archbishop Dunbar of Glasgow in 1525 against cross-border families, known as the Border Reivers, who lived by stealing cattle and pillage. For the millennium celebrations, the local council commissioned a 14-tonne granite artwork inscribed with all 1,069 words of the curse. Following the installation of the stone, Carlisle suffered floods, foot-and-mouth disease, job losses and a goal famine for the football team.[65]

The City Council was considering whether to remove the stone in order to try and stop the bad luck which had struck the city. However Kevin Carlyon, the self-titled "high priest of the British white witches" proclaimed that such actions would give the curse more power. He commented that: "A curse can only work if people believe in it. I think at the moment the sculpture is a nice piece of history, but if the council destroys it, they would be showing their belief in the curse."[65]

I thought the curse of Carlisle was Michael Knighton or is it a Dodd ?

42 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

Curse of Carlisle[edit]

220px-Cursing_Stone%2C_Carlisle_-_geogra

The Cursing Stone in an underpass near the castle

The Curse of Carlisle is a 16th-century curse that was first invoked by Archbishop Dunbar of Glasgow in 1525 against cross-border families, known as the Border Reivers, who lived by stealing cattle and pillage. For the millennium celebrations, the local council commissioned a 14-tonne granite artwork inscribed with all 1,069 words of the curse. Following the installation of the stone, Carlisle suffered floods, foot-and-mouth disease, job losses and a goal famine for the football team.[65]

The City Council was considering whether to remove the stone in order to try and stop the bad luck which had struck the city. However Kevin Carlyon, the self-titled "high priest of the British white witches" proclaimed that such actions would give the curse more power. He commented that: "A curse can only work if people believe in it. I think at the moment the sculpture is a nice piece of history, but if the council destroys it, they would be showing their belief in the curse."[65]

Stop playing games with my emotions 

2 minutes ago, tenpast5 said:

Stop playing games with my emotions 

this thread is cursed

1 minute ago, tenpast5 said:

The shitty little town of Irvine is cursed 

lol how do you kno I'm from Irvine?

Image result for irvin ayrshire

Image result for irvin ayrshire

Image result for irvin ayrshire view of arran