Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Dimitri

Carlisle

1 minute ago, tenpast5 said:

Your not very good

why? anyway that's not very nice,here I am offering the hand of freindship

1 minute ago, tenpast5 said:

Ok.

Q,  is William Wallace a national hero or merely a common shop lifter of his time.

the hand of friendship awaits .

feck knows,back in the 90s he was a national hero when thon braveheart shite came out,i think the film romantised him of some sort of opressed hero,but he was a bit of a rogue going by stories not by american movie producers,who knows what really happened back then

Carlisle and its county, Cumberland, now subsumed into 'Cumbria', are both in England.

Across the country on the opposite coast lies Berwick-upon-Tweed. The County is in Scotland but its town is in England and has been since 1482, when an English Army under the command of the Duke of Gloucester won it from the Scots. The 1482 Duke of Gloucester is better known as King Richard III.

Berwick Rangers play in the Scottish Football League and are currently in SPFL4 (League 2).

2 hours ago, tenpast5 said:

My friend ,you come across very repulsive

thank you,but fixed that for you & what you really meant was lol

1 hour ago, Larry-AV said:

Carlisle and its county, Cumberland, now subsumed into 'Cumbria', are both in England.

Across the country on the opposite coast lies Berwick-upon-Tweed. The County is in Scotland but its town is in England and has been since 1482, when an English Army under the command of the Duke of Gloucester won it from the Scots. The 1482 Duke of Gloucester is better known as King Richard III.

Berwick Rangers play in the Scottish Football League and are currently in SPFL4 (League 2).

ive been to where berick play not the stadium or for football I think they come across more english

2 hours ago, Larry-AV said:

Don't be so boring Larry 

6 minutes ago, Patrick said:

Don't be so boring Larry 

Tell that to Steve Bruce, Patrick.

Edited by Larry-AV
Typo.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dimitri said:

thank you,but fixed that for you & what you really meant was lol

ive been to where berick play not the stadium or for football I think they come across more english

They are english and how did you manage to change my post ? 

I was being sincere