Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Dimitri

Human rights,Yay or Nay?

I'm all for the Human rights act but it gets abused,..just seen one of Lee Rigbys killers wants to sue the prison for 100k for getting beat up WTF,..once in jail the human rights act is gone whilst serving your sentence also prisons should be like a prison I like the film midnight express about a Turkish prison in the 70s,thats the way a prison should be IMO

every jail needs a Rifki

Image result for rifki midnight express

Just now, Dimitri said:

I'm all for the Human rights act but it gets abused,..just seen one of Lee Rigbys killers wants to sue the prison for 100k for getting beat up WTF,..once in jail the human rights act is gone whilst serving your sentence also prisons should be like a prison I like the film midnight express about a Turkish prison in the 70s,thats the way a prison should be IMO

every jail needs a Rifki

Image result for rifki midnight express

The Human rights act was Tony Blairs way of getting to the top of the European government but it back fired, as it was abused. Too many eastern Europeans and Asians using it as a right to gain entry to our country. Now we are all stuck with this mess and hopefully Brexit will finally sort this out.

2 minutes ago, villagaz711 said:

The Human rights act was Tony Blairs way of getting to the top of the European government but it back fired, as it was abused. Too many eastern Europeans and Asians using it as a right to gain entry to our country. Now we are all stuck with this mess and hopefully Brexit will finally sort this out.

yes gaz , the sooner we stop this free movement the better , why should we have these east european pick pocketers over here , they are up to all sorts , not to mention the islamic terrorists disguised as refugees

2 minutes ago, villagaz711 said:

I think you and dorset will get on great,...my view on eastern Europeans & Asians I want them flooding in if it helps them,the more the merrier I say I'm very much pro-immigration,..if we stop using poles & Slovaks for cheap labour or  stop funding Zionism to bomb f*ck out of arab world  then we might not get refugees sailing in,for that we cant complain

2 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

I think you and dorset will get on great,...my view on eastern Europeans & Asians I want them flooding in if it helps them,the more the merrier I say I'm very much pro-immigration,..if we stop using poles & Slovaks for cheap labour or  stop funding Zionism to bomb f*ck out of arab world  then we might not get refugees sailing in,for that we cant complain

would't be too bad if some of em had a shower now and then

also never mind the uk,the French dutch & other European nations along with Britain colonized a lot of these migrant countries we cant complain when it was good enough for us to go over there but they cant come here,mind a lot of them work & put money into the system,i love multi-culturism,...we have Turkish barbers,great polish construction workers,lovely curry houses,god bless them all

Just now, Dimitri said:

also never mind the uk,the French dutch & other European nations along with Britain colonized a lot of these migrant countries we cant complain when it was good enough for us to go over there but they cant come here,mind a lot of them work & put money into the system,i love multi-culturism,...we have Turkish barbers,great polish construction workers,lovely curry houses,god bless them all

not that crap again , tell me mate , when did we invade bulgaria and romania

1 minute ago, Dimitri said:

and the idiots that bomb places like manchester, london, drive vehicles to kill people let alone what happens on the continent. Yeah let them all in hey??? wait till brexit and you get independence you'll see.

Just now, Patrick said:

not that crap again , tell me mate , when did we invade bulgaria and romania

it did happen though,..if its good enough fo the paddys coming in for cheap labour back in the day ''stealing oor jobs'' its good enough for the romanians

Just now, villagaz711 said:

and the idiots that bomb places like manchester, london, drive vehicles to kill people let alone what happens on the continent. Yeah let them all in hey??? wait till brexit and you get independence you'll see.

that's terrorists totally different thing froman immigrant,anyway all these terrorists are brittish born they can speak better English than me ffs

it did happen though,..if its good enough fo the paddys coming in for cheap labour back in the day ''stealing oor jobs'' its good enough for the romanians

The romans were here before the paddies 😂 

anyway all these terrorists are brittish born they can speak better English than me ffs

That's not difficult to be fair.

Did it , when ,,, its totally different to the migration of the irish people 

5 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

that's terrorists totally different thing froman immigrant,anyway all these terrorists are brittish born they can speak better English than me ffs

but terrorist's abusing the system that you so advocate!!!

well chat later away to my mates to watch the football,be back in 2hrs or so il get the debate going again

1 minute ago, Dimitri said:

well chat later away to my mates to watch the football,be back in 2hrs or so il get the debate going again

Thanks for reminding me mate ,  i was just gonna watch derby on sky ,but just realised Celtic are on BT Sport

6 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

ill be pissed by then 

Why should immigrants get better treatment than British people ?

For example, more benefits than a pensioners state pension, quicker social housing and instant NHS?

Human rights laws are a crock of shite, Cherie Blair set up chambers to deal with them and made millions when her hubby signed us up to them. I don't recall living in a police state pre 1997, though it feels like it at times now for the law abiding.

I've been fined twice in the past 12 months for motoring offences......doing 34 in a 30 cost me a day of my life and £90, and getting  lost on a dark rainy night and accidently using a badly signposted bus lane cost me £30, I could have had my say in court but then it would have cost me £100.

Meanwhile my daughters ex continues to be arrested for a whole array of criminal offences and gets off with a caution, funny really because the one time in recent years that I actually did act like a criminal and used his head to make a pothole in a local high street, in broad daylight with passers by witnessing me do it and him having to go to hospital the worst that happened was one of the coppers called me granddad.

42 minutes ago, B6! said:

Why should immigrants get better treatment than British people ?

For example, more benefits than a pensioners state pension, quicker social housing and instant NHS?

There is enough anecdotal evidence about the preference shown to minorities and slowly scandals like Rotherham are proving the point.