Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Dimitri

Princess Diana

Noticed this is her 20 anniversary of her passing lots of stuff on TV & in papers about her life recently,Mrs has been watching,the programmes,...felt sorry for her I think she was pushed into it they seemed a mismatch(Di & Charles) she was only a young lass aswell,..She seemed a good sort,in te end I think they lived separate lifes,Charles always loved Camilla I don't know why as Di was prettier I would have gave her my lenth tbf,...also ive heard she was fond of the sausage even behind Charlies back as I doubt they even hasd a sex life,...in the end I think she was killed off,ffs the shame a royal to marry a Muslim man,feel for her 2 sons losing a loving mother at such a young age,i wonder if they question in their minds what happned that sad day,i know I would as I got older,...and also the faux tears & grieving by the public,it was like a scene from North Korea when wee Kims father dies ffs

I doubt we'll ever find out what really happened that day

Thoughts?

34 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

Noticed this is her 20 anniversary of her passing lots of stuff on TV & in papers about her life recently,Mrs has been watching,the programmes,...felt sorry for her I think she was pushed into it they seemed a mismatch(Di & Charles) she was only a young lass aswell,..She seemed a good sort,in te end I think they lived separate lifes,Charles always loved Camilla I don't know why as Di was prettier I would have gave her my lenth tbf,...also ive heard she was fond of the sausage even behind Charlies back as I doubt they even hasd a sex life,...in the end I think she was killed off,ffs the shame a royal to marry a Muslim man,feel for her 2 sons losing a loving mother at such a young age,i wonder if they question in their minds what happned that sad day,i know I would as I got older,...and also the faux tears & grieving by the public,it was like a scene from North Korea when wee Kims father dies ffs

I doubt we'll ever find out what really happened that day

Thoughts?

I also think she was bumped off and if you look at Harry he doesnt look much like Charles does he !!

When Betty Windsor gives up the throne I think Charles will say no and it will go to William.

And then Aston Villa will be the kings of English football.

4 minutes ago, B6! said:

I also think she was bumped off and if you look at Harry he doesnt look much like Charles does he !!

When Betty Windsor gives up the throne I think Charles will say no and it will go to William.

lol aye harry is defo thon james fella son whats his name again???

also agree Charles wont be next king no c**t would take him seriously hes like an old dinosaur & also wi the scandal of Camilla by his side,william is young blood happy family wi another child on its way it'll be him I reckon....''.King Billy'' a huns wet dream haha

8 minutes ago, CornyAVFC said:

ya can't beat a King Billy lol

ahem is that king billy or a king willy:184_kiss:

128EEAFF-10FE-4173-A596-7D4744BE75F0_zps

35jz7lg.jpg

8 hours ago, B6! said:

Neither of 'em look like Charlie, but both bear a resemblance to Di's brother.

I don't think she was bumped off, I don't see what there is for anyone to gain, the whole can't have the future Kings mum married to a Muslim argument makes no sense to me, I like my conspiracy theories to have a bit of reasoning behind them, like the Kalergi plan.

21 hours ago, dorset lion said:

Neither of 'em look like Charlie, but both bear a resemblance to Di's brother.

I don't think she was bumped off, I don't see what there is for anyone to gain, the whole can't have the future Kings mum married to a Muslim argument makes no sense to me, I like my conspiracy theories to have a bit of reasoning behind them, like the Kalergi plan.

a roman catholic cant take to throne what makes chance has a muslim or at least dipping into an ex royal member have lol,i love a good conspiracy