Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
avstu

Forum Future

Should the forums close?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should the forum close?

• Yes
    • No

4 hours ago, Ave said:

I used to mostly post during games but I can't watch any given that I'm in the US. Had to know the forums would get quieter while we are in the championship. I still come here, but just mostly lurk to stay in the loop. Be sad if this place shuts down but completely understand if it is a $$$ sink. 

You can subscribe to AVTV  Ave. It enables you to watch every game, live,  home and away. The only games not covered are when we are being shown live on Sky Sports,  but when that happens there should be plenty of streams floating around. 

https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2017/08/04/avtv-live-now-available

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

fliegetn0.gif

On 9/27/2017 at 5:02 PM, Patrick said:

You can subscribe to AVTV  Ave. It enables you to watch every game, live,  home and away. The only games not covered are when we are being shown live on Sky Sports,  but when that happens there should be plenty of streams floating around. 

https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2017/08/04/avtv-live-now-available

Oh really? Nice! I was hoping they would do this!

8 minutes ago, Ave said:

Oh really? Nice! I was hoping they would do this!

UTV 

fliegetn0.gif

bit stuck here patrick, does it mean only non uk residents can see live games, or does it include both uk and abroad? £45 quid a year is mickey mouse money. lol 

20 minutes ago, rogerstan said:

bit stuck here patrick, does it mean only non uk residents can see live games, or does it include both uk and abroad? £45 quid a year is mickey mouse money. lol 

Just non UK  at the moment Rodge   ,, but there are plans to introduce it for British and Irish residents from 2019  (midweek games only)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41239042

fliegetn0.gif

Original post moved from the FA Cup thread, copied below from the QPR v Aston Villa match thread :

On 11/10/2017 at 4:19 PM, Patrick said:

No wonder nobody posts on this forum anymore.  This used to be a place where villa fans shared their thoughts,  opinions , match day experiences and discussed everything claret and blue. and You have ruined it Larry  by flooding the place with your mind numbing fixture announcements and results. No one gives a sh*t about  fa cup 1st round replays. Just post a link to the BBC football website,  all that boring sh*t is on there. If anyone needs to know it.  

Patrick,

If you want to discuss the Forum's future, do it here, not in the FA Cup thread. Thank you for your comments, which I disagree with.

• Like 2

AVFC RFC SAFC