Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
avstu

Forum Future

Should the forums close?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should the forum close?

• Yes
    • No

13 hours ago, Dimitri said:

we need another referendum or gen election or Europe to block brexit,to get the banter flowing again lol

Plenty to talk about with politics, too much tucked away in the private forum, been in open forum would help......keep the private forum for all your pervy threads.

6 hours ago, dorset lion said:

Plenty to talk about with politics, too much tucked away in the private forum, been in open forum would help......keep the private forum for all your pervy threads.

aye yer right mate,...infact could admins move some topics in the open forum,maybe one of the brexit topics? or dorset start a new one of your choice not had a good wee debate in a while lol?

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

27 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

aye yer right mate,...infact could admins move some topics in the open forum,maybe one of the brexit topics? or dorset start a new one of your choice not had a good wee debate in a while lol?

I can do this as long as it is kept clean. We are entitled to opinions and mine is always right.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

39 minutes ago, avstu said:

I can do this as long as it is kept clean. We are entitled to opinions and mine is always right.

no worries mate,you know I always keep it clean :-)

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

8 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

no worries mate,you know I always keep it clean :-)

clean , my arse

fliegetn0.gif

39 minutes ago, Patrick said:

clean , my arse

He would, with his tongue the perv.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

A bit late to this topic but it seems to be me there was a big drop off with relegation and then even the novelty factor of the Championship also wore off. You can see it in our away crowds which are still excellent but not nearly as good as last year. 

Villa are so boring and dull at the moment. You find yourself not even surprised or disappointed when we draw 0-0.  Like our away following I think things will pick up when we start winning and there is a bit of excitement about Villa.

No matter how bad we are it wouldn't make me any less interested in all things Villa though and I'm looking to sort my next trip over soon.

"This is not possible. What McGrath is doing is just not possible with the amount of preparation that he's had."

On 03/09/2017 at 7:34 PM, Patrick said:

I thought Eastie was a good poster , although very sensitive

On 03/09/2017 at 7:37 PM, avstu said:

Not sure where he is these days?

He posts on the Villa talk forum  now with morpheus  ( antrim black)

Last time i seen him in the flesh was when we beat west brom in the cup to get to Wembley

Image result for villa dick head

fliegetn0.gif

I used to mostly post during games but I can't watch any given that I'm in the US. Had to know the forums would get quieter while we are in the championship. I still come here, but just mostly lurk to stay in the loop. Be sad if this place shuts down but completely understand if it is a $$$ sink.