Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

Forum Future

Should the forums close?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should the forum close?

• Yes
    • No

I made a topic on the forum earlier in the summer and asked if we should keep it open.

The forum isn't getting any more active with some of you hardly posting at all anymore so the question I am asking you is - Is there a future for the forum?

The website itself has never been more popular. We are approaching 20k followers on Twitter now and also growing on other social media platforms.

We actually got 1.4million hits on the website last month.

Do you want us to keep the forum open or is it time to close the door?

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

I hope its  kept open , although  it does seem to be dying a slow death and its closure is inevitable

I don't go on the website ,  but have followed avillafan on twitter for some time and recently started following on Instagram 

fliegetn0.gif

30 minutes ago, Patrick said:

I hope its  kept open , although  it does seem to be dying a slow death and its closure is inevitable

I don't go on the website ,  but have followed avillafan on twitter for some time and recently started following on Instagram 

Patrick - I was actually saying how we could do with more members like yourself to Gary.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

3 minutes ago, avstu said:

Patrick - I was actually saying how we could do with more members like yourself to Gary.

I thought Eastie was a good poster , although very sensitive

fliegetn0.gif

2 minutes ago, Patrick said:

I thought Eastie was a good poster , although very sensitive

Not sure where he is these days?

Mellberg_Signature.png

59 minutes ago, Patrick said:

We need more like you matey 

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

15 minutes ago, B6! said:

We need more like you matey 

Not really , i am sure i do peoples heads in at times , plus there are still plenty of good posters left although a few have gone quite recently , like Dorset , whats happened there , and even Dimitri doesn't post much now

fliegetn0.gif

15 minutes ago, Patrick said:

Not really , i am sure i do peoples heads in at times , plus there are still plenty of good posters left although a few have gone quite recently , like Dorset , whats happened there , and even Dimitri doesn't post much now

I do plan to send a few messages to see where they are.

Mellberg_Signature.png

I've got bored , so I'm leaving and maybe a few others will return then . 

funniest.gif

there have been a fair few good ol guys n gals on the forum over the past few years,----Dorset Apollo,Anne,Klein,Morpheus,Eastie,Wattsie,Northstander, Carrzee,Irish Villan Dublin Villan  Atlantic Villan--and our colleagues from Oz --to name but a few,also not forgetting Loyal and his drinking partner Peever,----hopefully they will read this topic and get posting again,

it would be a shame if the forum was to end----i reckon the slide beagan when our meeting place The Addies closed,  we all enjoyed many an ale in there as well as meeting members from every corner----home and abroad,

of late there isnt much AVFC to discuss its always the same on the cursed international breaks---hopefully the fingers will get busy after 3.00pm Saturday,

UTV  VTID----

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png